• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Any Rc stim's worth using?

Gearhead19

Bluelighter
I'm on Adderall for adhd and I'm curious are there any RC stimulants that compare and are actually worth while? Also another important aspect of my question is do they come up strictly as stimulants on a lab drug test? That would be ok. Coming up as mdma or something however would not fly. I'd like to order something that I could possibly substitute for the addy on off days or modify the adds effects while taking it.

2FA and 2FMA are similar but even calmer and less jitterry.
2FMA will probably come out as Methamphetamine.
2FA might test as Adderall but not sure. Surely not as Meth though.

Ok sweet so 2FA and 2FMA, like adderall but less jittery, that description sounds a bit like dexadrine or vyvans. So what's the dosing guidelines I'll do a search myself but id rather hearing from a person with first hand experience. I take 20-40 mg adderall per day what dose of each would compare?

Yes most compare them with Dexedrine.
I'd say that like 60mg in a day surely won't feel too much, they are slightly weaker than regular amphetamine.
They both have some type of light serenity to them not euphoria.
I didn't feel the need to move at reasonable doses.
In my experience 120mg taken during the course of 6 hours wasn't too much, but YMMV start low.

2FA and 2FMA are similar but even calmer and less jitterry.
2FMA will probably come out as Methamphetamine.
2FA might test as Adderall but not sure. Surely not as Meth though.
+1
g.png

Another thing I keep hearing different things do RCs that are similar to benzos pop in lab urine screens or not because like I said I keep hearing different oppinions but I need facts.

Another thing I keep hearing different things do RCs that are similar to benzos pop in lab urine screens or not because like I said I keep hearing different oppinions but I need facts.
The RCs similar to pharma benzos are benzos too, just not available as pharma meds. As far as coming up in a test I'm pretty sure many are close enough to give a positive.
Do not know if any are able to pass

If you mean soluble in water, yes most are.
Purity wise, I've had good 2FMA that left basically no residue on glass when vaped.
But I don't IV, so I don't know if there is any issue with that ROA.

Isopropylphenidate is another option. Very similar to methylphenidate with a longer effect. Very functional stimulant. I use very low doses of that for studying.

Isopropylphenidate is just as described above, it's good. 3,4-CTMP (dichloromethylphenidate) is better again, feels betters, lasts longer, more focus, more physical energy. And very rare now. If you want to get a massive euphoric rush, n-ethyl-hexedrone is up your alley.

I was about to say, n-ethyl-hexedrone ("hexen") is very euphoric, it's quite similar to coke in my experience but not as good as good coke (but much better than shitty coke). Be careful with chronic dosing of 2-FMA, someone wrote in a trip report recently that the friend had a heart attack after using 2-FMA as an Adderall replacement daily for months. The doctor told the friend (who is the one who wrote in) that he had a large amount of cardiotoxic metabolites built up from the 2-FMA. He has a pacemaker now. I can't 100% verify that all that information is correct, but still, I would be careful. I binged a bit of 2-FMA recently started getting light chest pains. Threw it out after that.

Isopropylphenidate is just as described above, it's good. 3,4-CTMP (dichloromethylphenidate) is better again, feels betters, lasts longer, more focus, more physical energy. And very rare now. If you want to get a massive euphoric rush, n-ethyl-hexedrone is up your alley.

I agree with 3,4 CTMP, but it is a strange beast with a very small therapeutic window and long come up and long tail.
What I mean is, it takes from 2 (snorted) to 3 (oral) hours to peak, lasts about 6-8 hours after that, and for 2-3 more hours you won't sleep.
For me, I needed something like 5 to 7mg for a whole day, maybe 10 with a bit of tolerance and prolonging the productivity, but over 10 and you go into negative effects and excessive duration.
Not to be messed with, and you need to go volumetric to be able to dose quickly.
This is one of those drugs you don't ever eyeball.

I agree with 3,4 CTMP, but it is a strange beast with a very small therapeutic window and long come up and long tail.
What I mean is, it takes from 2 (snorted) to 3 (oral) hours to peak, lasts about 6-8 hours after that, and for 2-3 more hours you won't sleep.
For me, I needed something like 5 to 7mg for a whole day, maybe 10 with a bit of tolerance and prolonging the productivity, but over 10 and you go into negative effects and excessive duration.
Not to be messed with, and you need to go volumetric to be able to dose quickly.
This is one of those drugs you don't ever eyeball.
Pretty spot on with your description, I just found it to take effect within an hour or so. At the time I had it, it was in 10mg tablets, now it's tablets or powder. Not a toy!

Pretty spot on with your description, I just found it to take effect within an hour or so. At the time I had it, it was in 10mg tablets, now it's tablets or powder. Not a toy!
Ya you feel it in an hour or so, but it will be still slowly increasing for a while.