Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any plans for Christmas and New Years??

Klue

Bluelight Crew
We are getting down to two weeks until Christmas day and a week later New Years.

Any cool events anyone is going to? Falls Festival anyone? Spending time with family or mates? Are you going to cook a Turducken?

I have no specific plans yet but want to spend time at the beach at some stage.

Probably just the usual for me, drink, eat seafood and goto the beach quite a few times. I love taking the dog down the beach, especially around the Christmas and NY times, it gets busier than usual with the influx of tourists but that's ok, its a really long beach and there's loads of room. Dogs are allowed off leash and you are allowed to drive 4wd's down the far end half of the beach. It's nice when there are more people and dogs around, as most of the time it's really pretty quiet with just the locals who you get to know and their dogs. More babes around too :)

work.

christmas lunch with the family

boxing day test

work

more work

new years at a mates place

back to work

work

xmas drinks

work

xmas drinks

not much work

xmas drinks

not much

xmas drinks

xmas drinks

new yrs eve

new yrs eve drgs

Xmas day with my sister
Boxing Day with my kids
Camping at Woodford Festival for a couple of days with the kids
NYE child free at home with one or two mates, a balcony over looking the fireworks and a coffee table full of shenanigans.

Isnt the woodford folk festival over NYE? Or you just going for a few days before nye? Does it go for a week or something? I recall a friend was going ages ago and showed me a booklet or flyer or something and it looked pretty cool. My dad has been crapping on about going to it for years, the old hippie, but dont think he's made it there yet.

It runs from the 27th until Jan 1. Some die hards get there Xmas or boxing day and stay for the whole week.

I can not recommend this festival enough. Don't go there expecting a Big Day out or Falls Festival. It is pretty chilled with plenty of families. The site is beautiful and really well run, and you meet all sorts.

^ Woodford is brilliant, really chill vibe. Hope you get some rain, woodford without any rain and too much sun is not fun.

Last woodford I went to, went 2 days in a row for a drive to some waterholes off site with a bunch of campers. good times.

Hope you get some rain, woodford without any rain and too much sun is not fun.

Last woodford I went to, went 2 days in a row for a drive to some waterholes off site with a bunch of campers. good times.

Agreed. The site can cope with rain so long as the tent sites don't flood

Heading out west to catch up with family which should be nice! Playing in a band at a biker club house on NYE... Should be interesting. Then maybe down the coast to my brothers for some beach and fishing life :)

^ Cheers up Captain.

I hope everyone had a nice time yesterday, and are having a good time today.

Chocolate for breakfast is a sure winner but I should be having some cointreau spiked trifle in the next couple of hours :)

I love collecting the left over grog and food from christmas from the various mums and dads!! woo!
296gbcm.jpg

Tired of wandering the streets aimless and drunk, me and a couple mates are gonna kick it on a friends roof with some MDMA (he has views of the harbour) :)

My sisters going to a club in the city...good luck to her. I have a feeling I'm going to GENUINELY enjoy this nye !