• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any other Teenage Opiate Addicts?

Only got 3 80s a day???

beggars can be choosers apparenlty.

Why didn't he give you methadone???

Because he didnt have the qualifications to prescribe it,he was just a family Doctor,And He has been my family Doctor since I was 6 years old.When I went in there I told him I was doing upwards of 6 80's a day (Which I was,I have a very high tolerance,I spent almost my whole inheritance fromm my mother),and he said I could make it on 3 a day,Also,they ran a blood tests and other tests on me before giving me the script.I originally got hooked when I found all of the meds my gf didnt take after her car crash,Oxycontin 10's and Percocet 5/325's,and she had refills on them,so I went bonkers with the stuff.

Lets try to keep this thread on Track,I want to know how many people are worried that their developing brain was damaged by excessive opiate abuse,not How many people are jealous that they cant get scripts for their DOC.

Last edited:
Wow I didnt realize people got on to the stuff so young, someone even said 12, shit I was only just starting to smoke weed then, but I guess phrmies are a lot more popular in america, im aussie. I started using oxy 10's when I was like 16-17, then tolerance got bigger and bigger until I could do 300mg easily. this is all illicitly though. I get them off someone who gets them for pain but is too macho to use painkillers, they somehow deal with their pain. I hate being addicted to the stuff though, its not fun at all, especially when i get into the habit of IV'ing them but that only happens once every few months until I realize how stupid what im doing is then I go back to sniffing. Also OG, im 18 for the record, ill be 19 in a month. Im seriously considering getting on bupe but I need to find a doctor who has the authority to prescribe them. Ive asked a few regular docs and theyve said they cant give out bupe. Im not interested in methadone because I know people whove been one that stuff for like 10-20 years nd dont plan on getting off it any time soon. I know alot of people who get on bue and are off it in 6 months to a year and I only want to be on it for about 6 motnhs to a year or really as short amount of time as possible. Im sick of oxy and it takes so much for me to get high these days and its costing a lot more. My dealer use to be trust worthy but now hes a dick and loves to make the prices higher whenever he chooses making things hard for me,now it costs between $50-75 to get high and I dont have that kind of money, atm im in about $600 debt which is bullshit.

I feel for you guys, when you a teenager its the time when we should be having fun, not repressing our emotions with painkillers. I wish I nver touched to stuff and I always used to say I dont want to have regrets in my life but now I have 2 regrets, starting with the opiates and starting injecting.

I hope you guys all oneday relize what your doing to youselves(unless of course your taking them for pain, then I can understand why your doing them) Sometimes it takes people years t realize that its totally not worth the trouble of being on this crap, im just glad I realized pretty quickly.

None of my friends do oxy(exept like 3 and theyre not in my group), though a few are into benzos. Most of them are just into weed, alcohol and pills, some do coke and a few dont mind taking acid with me on occasion but im looking to get on some bupe ASAP. I hate the way my life is going atm. I OD'd on oxy/xanax/seroquel about a week and a half ago, the stres it puts on my mum is devastating to her and it makes me feel like shit. MY sister just thinks of me as a junky and doesnt have any problem telling me almost every day what she thinks of me i.e"you junky fuck, why dont you go od again and kill yourself" are some of the things she says to me. its not the life I ant to live. I just got out of rehab and I did so well in there and ive already fucked up again.

I feel for all you guys and I hope that you can either live your life on oxy without having some of the problems I and most addicts face like OD, bad health, shitty WD's and descrimination and judging from the general public and so called friends.

Good luck to all of you. Hope things work out :)

Iv heroin/crack/meth 13/14-19. Words dont really convey this experience, you've either been there & know or you dont.

from 12+ Lost many a loved one watched mad friends drop dead in front of me prior to the actual deaths from ODs & being brought back. ODs get the adrenaline pumping but not quiet as much as beating crack dealers & getting shot at.

right here...and i can back up that doctors can prescribe OC if ur addicted...as long as u have some sort of methadone/suboxone treatment in the near future. As i was waitin to get into rehab for my Suboxone taper i was prescribed 40mg 3x a day for the month i was waiting to get in...so i didnt have to keep paying ridiculous street prices.

I'm 18 and have never been addicted to opiates because I know of the horrible withdrawals.
But, that being said, I have an addiction to benzodiazepines, and even tho I know the withdrawals are so much worse I can't kick the habbit. It's probably because I usually have an unlimited supply of them and can never get my hands on opiates.

Iv heroin/crack/meth 13/14-19. Words dont really convey this experience, you've either been there & know or you dont.

from 12+ Lost many a loved one watched mad friends drop dead in front of me prior to the actual deaths from ODs & being brought back. ODs get the adrenaline pumping but not quiet as much as beating crack dealers & getting shot at.

Seems you have some excitement in your life.

Yeah. There's some young dependents here.
I became dependent on tramadol when I was 15. I am now 22 and still dependent.

I'm 17, I hope there isn't an underage rule here, but I'll still post that anyway for the sake of the topic. I only use opiates every few weeks, no more than twice a month, and I don't want it to become any more than that, although the desire to try H is really tempting, I'm going to steer clear of it. Haven't done anything worse than Oxy.

Probably came very close to dying in June when I took 5 percs, 5 valium, 2 cyclobenzaprine, and 2 beers (recipe for disaster and death by way of CNS depression.) My tolerance for all of those things was close to 0, and I'm a light guy, only weigh 125 pounds or so. I took all of the pills around 11, drank the beers around 11:30, passed out from 12-3:30, and I probably could have died as a result of CNS depression, or choking on my vomit while unconscious. Needless to say, it was probably the stupidest thing I've ever done. I'm not one that is afraid to die, but that doesn't mean I want to.

My buddy however, is also 17. He went to rehab in July for his heroin addiction, he shot up every day. I hope he stays clean, but I have a feeling he has relapsed, since I called him on the phone a few days ago and he didn't sound sober at all. He's the kind of person that you can tell if they're high just by the sound of his voice.

My other friend who is 16 also went to rehab in July for a heroin addiction, and he's been completely clean from everything, including weed. He's doing pretty good now.

Last edited:
So I Just wanted to know,are there alot of Opiate addicts under the age of 20 in here?Or former opiate addicts who became addicted and kicked as a teen(I was inspired by reading the Ketaman was only 19)I'm only 19 as well,and have been on opiates since the age of 15,at that age I was prescribed 3 Oxycontin 80's daily,1 every 8 hours,Then switched to Methadone,then I had surgery and was switched to high doses of Hydromorphone and Fentanyl.

What is your DOC?Do you plan to get off?have you noticed any long term health effects,both physically or mentally?
I heard that becoming addicted to opiates before the brain is fully developed can fuck with it's natural chemistry.

I myself hope to get off,but am afraid of the mental damage I may have caused(i.e might be depressed forever or something)So far I haven't noticed any negative health effects,other then the usual culprits like chronic constipation,and also phlebitis from IV'ing my opiates.
yes I took my first oxy at 14 and after that it has been nothing but fighting to get more and find more and do more, I'm now 19 and on herion, It's a love hate relationship, u want to get off but I can't take and gpu of dope sick much less 7-10 days..

^^^ I'm very sorry to hear that man. I'm currently on methadone. I'm now 27 years old, crazy that I started this thread 8 years ago.

Is methadone or buprenorphine (Suboxone/Subutex) treatment an option for you?