• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Any other heavy spice users have this problem.

I've had this same thing happen to me OP. It sounds like you have true paranoia that is so strong you are actually hallucinating what you describe. I was in rehab when it happened to me. I kept hearing the sound of people spitting. Every room I walked into it seemed everyone was spitting something out. I thought the entire facility was targeting me and fucking with my head. A place with 150 other patients and nurses and my paranoid made me think I was some special case and everyone knew all about me and they were fucking with me. I hallucinated the nurses telling me to "fuck off". Which never happened. REAL paranoia is scary to live with. I don't think you are crazy OP. However you NEED to seek help and probably be prescribed an anti-psychotic.

My paranoia came from past drug use, benzo withdrawl and a fucked up beliefs I had that fucked with my inner voice. Please seek help. You shouldn't be walking around life feeling the way you currently do. You need a mental health DR, not a physician which is probably the one who gave you a weird look. Get help and it DOES get better. Good luck

I was a heavy and addicted spice user for over 3 years. I am done with the stuff now but I can say I have to agree with shroomery's comments. Synthetic cannabinoids are horrible in terms of mental side effects. It's extremely hard to notice it because it doesn't feel like your perception or experience of reality is off, but I can guarantee you it is. You get stuck in thought holes that are seemingly impossible to get out of no matter how much logic you try to apply. Getting back to a good mental state is rough, I would suggest completely stopping your use of synthetic noids, if you haven't already.

I have found myself noticing some crazy shit during my addiction. I consider myself a smart person but I constantly found myself experiencing paranoia like I have never felt before. It can manifest itself in many ways, including hallucinations. I had auditory hallucinations, mostly thinking I was hearing people knocking on my door, or talking outside my room, especially when I was smoking in my room, constantly shooting fear and adrenaline through me for I thought the "people" I heard talking could come into my room and discover what I was doing. I heard my name called all the time by random people every where I went as well. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal compared to your problems, but it drove me nuts. I hated it.

I sit here a year or so later and haven't touched the stuff once. I no longer experience any of the things I described. It's very clear to see what was going on now that I have had time to reroute my thinking processes and lifestyle choices. Always keep in mind addiction is a mental disorder. It does not mean your crazy, you just sound like your in a very rough place and have a rocky emotional state and support system. Be well friend.