• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Any other drug other than pregabalin that gives the same effects

ibrahimdosti

Bluelighter
Dear All
Is there any other drug other than pregabalin or gabapentin that gives the same euphoric effects and can be obtained easily?

Thanks

Gabapentin and pregabalin both work on voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCC), and I'm unaware of any other substances that are the same in this regard.

Phenibut has two mechanisms of action; it works on both VGCC and GABA-B dose dependently, so there are definite similarities.

Baclofen may be an option for you. It's a GABA-B agonist, and although I'm unsure whether it works on VGCC, but anecdotally I can tell you that baclofen has in the past given me some significant relief from gabapentin withdrawals.

GHB is also a GABA-B agonist, I'm not sure whether it's availalbe where you're at, but at this point I'm kind of grapsing at straws here.

Gabapentin and pregabalin both work on voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCC), and I'm unaware of any other substances that are the same in this regard.

Phenibut has two mechanisms of action; it works on both VGCC and GABA-B dose dependently, so there are definite similarities.

Baclofen may be an option for you. It's a GABA-B agonist, and although I'm unsure whether it works on VGCC, but anecdotally I can tell you that baclofen has in the past given me some significant relief from gabapentin withdrawals.

GHB is also a GABA-B agonist, I'm not sure whether it's availalbe where you're at, but at this point I'm kind of grapsing at straws here.
Thanks for recommending .GHB is illegal and banned. Anyways I have tried Gabapentin and pregabalin is pretty much the same. Baclofen is fine not that great though.

if you you ever find anything that can give similar effects please keep us posted. i live in a country where we can get most pharms that are not opiates but heavy laws on illegal drugs so im often searching for recreational pharms but now im just horribly addicted to pregabalin and starting to slowly start a tapering plan

Gabapentin
Pregabalin
Phenibut *
Baclofen *
GHB

All Gabapentinoids (loosely) specifically GABA analogs
* GABA-B agonist with Phenibut being slightly more similar to Pregabalin.

Where do you get GHB from
I just listed all GABA analogs

GHB is a member of the family. Google it. Gabapentinoids and/or GABA analogs and on Wikipedia you’ll see a pic of all these molecules and GHB is there

Gabapentin
Pregabalin
Phenibut
Baclofen
GHB
GABA (which is unable to cross the BBB as a supplement. Adding a Phenyl ring to its molecular structure gives you Phenibut)