• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Any one scared of Subutex withdrawal?

creativefrequency

Greenlighter
Hey I am new here as a member but have used the site forever for harm reduction saved my ass thank god. So all I want to say is I was on Subutex 24mg a day and 60mg of Adderall way overprescribed for 13 years. All i want to say is I have now been off for 16 days. I fucking feel great and the withdrawals were not that bad. for the last six months I just switched to suboxone and tapered down over the six months to about 1mg a day for 2 months in the end. I dropped the adds about a year ago so that was no problem. What I'm trying to say is that they overprescribe and there is this thinking of I'll just be on them forever it's cool, my doc would have kept me coming till I died. I asked about tapering he said it would be years long process because of how long I'd been taking them, shooting them by the way. He didn't know that but I was being way safe about it micron filtering bacteriostatic water the whole 9. Bottom line I had 3 xanex bars slept for 3 days shit myself never once got the crazy cold shakes It wasn't that bad at all. So don't mind fuck yourself and just taper if you want off. I wound up totally hooked on xanex and Subutex I loved it more than H. I do drop in on meetings I ride my bike every morning and the most important YOGA, holy shit I'm now becoming addicted to yoga. Also look into cold showers I thought no fucking way and i started before my detox, and am now continuing that I'm feeling enough energy to do yoga, ride bike, walk etc. I was very weak for about 9 days, but once I was able to start eating smoothies and good omega 3s I started feeling better and continue to feel better each day. I wanted out for years but thought oh its in my bones I've been on it forever. I kind of think that's all bullshit so big pharma can keep makin that$$ Stay strong people and stay creative and happy, fuck people who judge you, and you will be the best you when your ready.

Last edited: