• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opioids Any one in munchen, Germany who can give advice.

Northernuser

Greenlighter
If anyone has the time and feels to give me a little advices about those things I. Munchen germany. Please pm me

If anyone has the time and feels to give me a little advices about those things I. Munchen germany. Please pm me
Just letting you know, we don't allow sourcing on this forum, so take anything anyone says to you here with a massive grain of salt, it's not really advised to meet up with randoms on BL.

That's my sphiel anyway, I just work here.

You should definitely meet up with me, get in the back of my van. No funny business. I have sweets and free wifi..

Just letting you know, we don't allow sourcing on this forum, so take anything anyone says to you here with a massive grain of salt, it's not really advised to meet up with randoms on BL.

This is about as based (thats the term the cool kids use now right?) a comment regarding this issue as can be given. Despite it being in BL's interest to make it as clear as is possible to the web that we do our best to prevent open solicitation, things can still go on behind the public forums. If a new member never posts again due to a drug sourcing request being shut down, I have still always regarded that as a result. I would love it if folk ended up staying anyway but with harm reduction being the prime directive, I would rather someone think that we are all a bunch of killjoys and squares than have them come to harm meeting some rando promising the Earth.

Don't listen to these cunts @Northernuser. Killjoys and squares, all of them. I'm in Munchen and can sort you for Triple Sod, Yellow Bentines, The Boz Boz and, obviously, Clarky Cat. Bay 3 of the bus station on Thurday, 5pm. I'll be wearing a kaleidoscope.

Sorted.
Dont forget the puppies...I'm in

sure

first off, the Tracht, of course
1852284806-lederhose-2dec.jpg

you'll need a nice handmade Hirschlederhosen if you're a Bazi,
and of course
_DSR1011_1280x1280.jpg

a fesches handmade Dirndl if you're a Dirndl

if you don't want to be a Lausbua, you can of course try the more modern Tracht
750x557-florale-Dirndl.jpg

now for the beer, you don't want to drink Augustiner, that's the devil's Pisswasser,
try some Hacker-Pschorr or Tegernseer Hell.

For breakfast you want to eat a Brezn or two, with some Obatzder, and your inner Bavarian will be happy all day :)

Spiel

I'm like a junkie in that way, I simply insist on the H
but why? it doesn't make any sense

i understand that Sp and St sometimes implying a "sch" sound and sometimes not is confusing
you will only piss off Germans doing that. you don't want to piss of Germans.
I'm Bavarian, I'm nice, but those guys up there in the lawless north..

but why? it doesn't make any sense

i understand that Sp and St sometimes implying a "sch" sound and sometimes not is confusing
you will only piss off Germans doing that. you don't want to piss of Germans.
I'm Bavarian, I'm nice, but those guys up there in the lawless north..
Because English and German are different languages and our linguistics have shaped us with different understandings of the world. And even within the languages, dialect can make certain sounds and accents completely different.

In my head I hear sphiel, idk why. Spiel's correct, congrats on fixing my spelling error. Not a commonly used word either way.

Because English and German are different languages and our linguistics have shaped us with different understandings of the world. And even within the languages, dialect can make certain sounds and accents completely different.

In my head I hear sphiel, idk why. Spiel's correct, congrats on fixing my spelling error. Not a commonly used word either way.
i understand "shpiel" to indicate the "sch", but "sphiel" would pretty much entirely morph the word if you were just to read it out loud,
since "ph" creates this phantasmal albeit fantastical similarity to the letter "f", and it reads like "sfiel"

listen i want to respect your personal choice about how to spell a word,
but i'm the wrong guy to understand making mistakes on purpose

i understand "shpiel" to indicate the "sch", but "sphiel" would pretty much entirely morph the word if you were just to read it out loud,
since "ph" creates this phantasmal albeit fantastical similarity to the letter "f", and it reads like "sfiel"

listen i want to respect your personal choice about how to spell a word,
but i'm the wrong guy to understand making mistakes on purpose
Lol I was literally just trying to be clever, I will probably go onward spelling spiel as God intended now that this conversation has been had.