• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Any one heard of these "monster' pills-london?

Benzo83

Greenlighter
hi all, Has any one heard of these monster pills? This is in the london area. After having quite a few years away for taking pills due to alot of them seeming very average at best, i felt that maybe giving them another go after this amount of time and hearing that there had been some decent ones around should be in for a treat. My usual contact is not around, but had been offered these 'monsters' and have been told they good, and they expensive, but i cant find nothing on them on this site or pill reports from recently, so was hoping someone might be able to help out with any info on them.. are they worth a go..? always makes me bit paranoid when cant find any reports on them, although some of the best ones i have done in past have no reports anywhere.. am going to order a test kit any way, but any advice would be appreciated! thanks and stay safe!

post a picture, I know just about every pill being churned out in Holland at the moment and those aren't from over here unless they have a different name, what I can tell is that within the last few moths the Dutch have been knocking out some seriously strong pills so if they are weak then they aren't from over here bruv!

If these monsters are strong like you say then they could be. what's the stamp like, describe the design.

Ok thanks for your help, at the moment they were the only details I been told, haven't seen them myself, there off a new contact as I been away from the e's for while cos lot of em jus weren't hittin the spot an gettin me spangled, so paranoid it dealer talk sayin how strong they are yet no reports any where.. Was hoping them yellow bullets would of shown up.. No such luck yet, might grab a couple of these 'monsters' post a pic an marquis test 'em..

What country do you live in? The Bullets are about a month old in Holland.

I live in London.. Are there any newer ones around with similar strength/MDMA levels as the bullets..? Really want to try find some really good / strong beans.. Wonna feel that buzz I used to get years ago.. For old times sake. Ha ha..! Thanks for ur help so far tho mate.!

Basically if they come from Holland they will be strong, I dont know who is manufacturing them over here but he knows what he is doing, even the stamps are quality!

hi all, Has any one heard of these monster pills? This is in the london area. After having quite a few years away for taking pills due to alot of them seeming very average at best, i felt that maybe giving them another go after this amount of time and hearing that there had been some decent ones around should be in for a treat. My usual contact is not around, but had been offered these 'monsters' and have been told they good, and they expensive, but i cant find nothing on them on this site or pill reports from recently, so was hoping someone might be able to help out with any info on them.. are they worth a go..? always makes me bit paranoid when cant find any reports on them, although some of the best ones i have done in past have no reports anywhere.. am going to order a test kit any way, but any advice would be appreciated! thanks and stay safe!

If they're pale blue, a friend of mine had some a month or two ago. I tested one for them- marquis went black. I got they impression they were decent pills but not mega strong

Hi, yeah they are a pale blue/greeny colour, I got a couple an tested on marquis and mandelin, went dark blue to black pretty quick so would confidently say they are MDMA, but because of the lack of info or reports on them I guessing there not gonna that strong, think I'm gonna pass on these an hold out for something different..!!!