• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any non smokers that only do MDMA?

Cheers
I tend not to go nuts at any individual anymore, its counterproductive.
i hate that word
counterproductive
But if you really want...
oh and to answer your question homie (if you actually posed it as a question) fuck yeah, hell yeah I could. Quite a few. Not sure any would mean anything to you.
You've pilled about 2-3 times haven't you?
DJ Shadow rocks tho, well his D&B stuff anyway, haven't heard much of his hip-hop.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 13 June 2000).]

damn exam time fuct in the headedness
I forgot that i couldn't be fuct with this thread anymore.
I've changed my mind now tho anyway, so I guess its all good.

Paul Holden is a pretty good DJ....
smile.gif
he can mix...

endtroducing is a master piece... i'll give you that... but entirely negative stereotyping, even of a genre i detest, i will not agree with...
flamewars are always useless, flamewars over different types of music are pathietic to an extreme... give it up now...
agree to disagree, otherwise you look like idiots.. i speak from personal experience

oh is that what it is?
What music is better?
nah it aint
I was just trying to state that anything electronic or to do with the rave scene is not necessarily fuct, and that all is different and therefore not equal or better than any other. I don't think I bothered to state that different types of people go raving. I don't think I bothered to define a rave, maybe I should have differentiated it from a dance party, or a DJ playing at a club.
I was trying to educate rikidozan on a little acceptance, open mindedness and willingness to differentiate.
If I thought it was a flamewar about whether hip-hop is better than -the huge amount of music that I'm not willing to class as one type of music but you know what I mean- music then I would have chuckled and left long ago.
*regal accent*
Oh yes I'm well above thaaat
My questions are the sentnces with a "?" after them rikidozan
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 13 June 2000).]

please, go on...
just post the questions again, they will all be answered...
go figure

hip-hop was my first love, that shit got me into buying music and checking out the live scene
seeing crews like the resin dogs, there was such a sense of spontaneuity in their act. thats probably what i like most about hip-hop, it's cut and paste and improv....it's awesome when it's done well
i wish more "club" dj's would get into turntablism more. i love hearing someone with mad skills totally screw around with tracks and change up the groove. i like hearing stuff thats unexpected, like when touche dropped this new school remix of another one bites the dust, or groovearmada's genre hopping b/w house funk and hip-hop.
BTW what name does Shadow do his DnB stuff under? i've only heard endtroducing.
oh for those who haven't checked out Endtroducing try grabbing the q-bert remix of it, the whole album is mixed into 22mins, great for the short attention spans

Guess who that friend was that dissed the gear......
I had one and enjoyed it (white 69, perth), I said that and stand by it. However, it didn't give me energy and didn't make me feel the way I feel on e. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and thought i just needed more dosage to get the effects. I then discovered it wasn't mdxx. I saved for just under 2 months to buy up for that end of exams night, i didn't want to waste all my savings on a couple of pills that weren't going to give e the experience i wanted.
I never bagged them out to anyone??
I only said i didn't want to buy them and you never said to me that that would cause you a hassle, if you did i would have got them anyway.
And btw rikidozan is not a dealer, i won't explain the situation but he's telling the truth when he denies it.
Seriously man, you've gotta go to more than 1 rave before you can bag out *every* rave. Fair enough if you say that it was a shit rave, i agree. But just because 1 rave was shit doesn't mean every rave is. Sure some of the mixing was shit but you missed out on some of the better dj's who could catch the beats and pull the records backwards
smile.gif
The mixing was rather average in my opinion but I've heard some really good mixing from some dance dj's. But I still haven't heard better mixers than the likes of q-bert, mix master mike.
A point to think about riki, the 69's have been identifyed as k buy more than 1 person now and k limits your musical appreciation, making the rave music that you don't usually enjoy sound super bad.
Ent, he isn't a homie. I enjoy hiphop but i'm not a homie,,,,,,,,,my nigga.
Riki : I'm not checking this thread again so if you wanna talk call me up
and on the original topic, I'm not a regular smoker but i smoke when i'm e'ing (which i highly enjoy) and occasionally have the herb

I know he's not a dealer, he just made himself out to be. I saw thru that pretty quick like.
But nah, he *is* a homie
smile.gif
heehee
Yeah I sussed out that it was you Acid Reign, I was going to say something to stick up for yer, but I figured that you may not want to be identified.
Rik read my posts and you will find my questions

Can you guys end it now pls? Grab each others email addy and do it that way. I keep clicking on this damned thread to forget its just a hunka hunka luv misguided.
Ta.
Me.

my god...
i posted in here a while back.
i didnt realise how off topic it had gotten.
its pretty funny though.
i'm not going to get into an argument.
so i wont say anything.
lets just all chill out and go to the parties we want to go to and spend our lives the way we want to and leave each other alone.
respect each other and understand the fact that other people have different tastes.
its all cool.
------------------
"If you're not confused.. you don't understand everything. Silence is deafening." S.A.

I think this is an interesting discussion. Yes, its gone completely off track from the original topic, but its cool non the less. As long as kikokid or whateva keeps the bitching to minimum this could be an interesting thread, altho is does belong next door. - Horse

dunce
Rikidozan is like the greatest Japanese wrestler ever, pay homage to him. He died in his mid 40's when he got murdered.
entropepe: why dont you post the questions again.. its going to be hard to find them again.
reign: that post was when I was pissed off at you, you went to sleep before you went on camp without saying much except "fuck you". so yeah...

Rikodozan, here's the logic.
Would it make more sense for YOU who the questions were directed at to go back and take a look at them (there haven't been THAT many posts) or for ENTROPOPE to type them out all over again because you think it's too hard to go back and find them?
Go and look you lazy fuck!!
As for this topic being off topic.. PSH!!! this is a DISCUSSION BOARD! Sometimes discussions CHANGE DIRECTION!!! It's a natural thing.. this isn't stopping anyone from replying to the original question.
mona.

thanks mona
smile.gif

the reason I'm not rewtyping them is so that
1) rikidozer will reread my posts in a less heated sense and perhaps new perspective
2) they won't be taken out of any context
but I was happy to see this thread disappear, its not going anywhere further
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

I think what rikidozan was trying to say was that people should just be honest about raves. That the atmosphere is great cause everyones on e. The musics great cause everyone is on e. The crowd is great cause everyone is on e. And most people are there cause they are on e. Its quite simple really, yet alot of people are niave about it or just plain lie. Nearly everyone at a rave is drug f#cked and that plays a major part of their night. It is halfway to making the night special. The joke is when people think they are changing the world or think its some big community... all it is is a bunch of people having fun, nothing more
smile.gif

------------------
Reach for the stars!

"oh yeah, raves are fucked. ravers are fucked. no offense, your all nice people, but wearing jumpsuits, using medic, and all that jazz makes you look so stupid. the music is fucked as well"
I don't think that's what he was saying at all sonic boom. I think he was being ignorant and non-accepting to something that alot of people thoroughly enjoy doing. Pretty disrespectful I would say.