• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any long term pill shooters?

^^
Some people can't get dope... they gotta bang pills allday everyday.

At least that's how it is around here... u gotta have a solid connect to get H.

I been banging pills off and on for about 2 months. Wondering if anyone has persoanally been doing it 6 months+ and seen consequences? I love the rush even if it's small. I don't get high anymore unless I do rediculous borderline death amounts so I go for the rush and take it anyway I can get it.

i've been doing it 18 years, 9 off them every weekend. on antidepressants probably for life now

mdma im talking about

I have been IVing Suboxone for a long time now, and have been micron filtering it for at least a half to whole year now, probably a whole year.

I also used to shoot small doses of hydroxyzine hcl with it, but that's not a good idea. I have also gotten to micron filter loprazolam which was lovely.

Considering he said MDMA I am guessing he bangs pure mdma. Most people don't shoot random e pills lol

Ive been slammin' oxy-ritalin speedballs for 15 years...always super careful about filtering andwhen I do luck into some good dope(coke or H)Im ultra careful to start small....probaably why IM still alive...49 years old and still givin er"I obviously dont condone it but its so much cheaper,safer and more reliable than street drugs

I've been IV'g for 18 years, but it wasn't daily till 10 years ago. I averaged 6-8 shots per day (I stopped last month and am near zero on sub). I used the two big veins in the crook of my left arm (Lazarus [cephalic] and Old Reliable [basilic), plus one on my right when the boys needed a break. I saved a smaller one on the right for blood tests, thankfully. I promised myself I would stop when they ran out and not go to the hands. I broke that promise about two months before I stopped. That scar is now fading.

My veins are very scarred, even though I used new needles and always held down the injection site with tissue for about five minutes afterward. Also, I alternated the site as much as possible, even if it's just a mm or two away from your last shot--you can tell when the area gets super sore that it's time to move onto a different area. On my (formerly) big ones I had to go about an inch down away from the crook of the elbow just because the crook became way too scarred to use. They're both still viable now that I've healed a bit, but I think a big miss would shut down even Lazarus.

The extent to which you will scar depends mostly on your technique but also on your body's ability to heal. My ex and I had the same routine and she didn't scar like me. I have a lower white blood cell count so don't heal as well as some.

I do know people who have a terrible time in hospitals getting a vein to come up and have to use the one in the chest. I'm glad I'll never be in that situation. However, I think I will always have the purple scars on my arms unless I get surgery or something. Long sleeves for me.

I never used micron filters and wouldn't know how to find one in Winnipeg. I used a third of a cigarette filter--I found that certain brands never gave me cotton fever. The last five years I IV'd oxy which has less gunk that ms contin (or dillys, which we used to "shake and bake" i.e. grind the pill, pour into the needle, suck up water and bang all the crap into the arm. imagine. thankfully I didn't do that more than 10 times or I'd have serious lung problems).

Last edited:
Off and on for for about 26 years, although I did have a 12 year hiatus in the middle.

No probs so far that I know of. Always filtered twice but have not used a wheel filter more than a dozen times. I have used stri-filts too which I like. Here in Canada all the equipment is free so a new one every time for the last 10 years. Back in the 70's and 80's it wasn't like that unfortunetly.

***raises hand***
you are not alone,OP. i jst banged my last hit so i must go,but i will be back.
Excellent thread and feedback...<3skillz

Ive been slamming pills for the better of 3 yrs. Never used a micron filter simply because i cannot get one in the pharmacies and i do not have a credit card. Slam mainly Ritalin but will slam anything if i can get my hands on it.

LOL trsut me i have slammed some cloudy shit. I know it was not good for me but in the heat of the fein you seem to lose the care in the world to get that shit in your vein no matter it will cause in the future. Nasty shit. But ill slam again

Ive been slamming pills for the better of 3 yrs. Never used a micron filter simply because i cannot get one in the pharmacies and i do not have a credit card. Slam mainly Ritalin but will slam anything if i can get my hands on it.

can you get something along the lines like the bank cards we have in australia? they're a visa debit, essentially a debit ATM card but you can use ir online, etc as you would a credit card but not on credit as it's deducted straight from your savings acct.

this looks and feels just a little terrible to type now, but i've been shooting pills for the better of near 7 years or so.

I use to just mix the pill in water draw it all up without a filter and slam it. This was done when i was all sketched out in the woods and did not have a filter to use. Only did that about 10 times though. Thank god.