The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any long term pill shooters?

lozgod

Bluelighter
I been banging pills off and on for about 2 months. Wondering if anyone has persoanally been doing it 6 months+ and seen consequences? I love the rush even if it's small. I don't get high anymore unless I do rediculous borderline death amounts so I go for the rush and take it anyway I can get it.

Over the last 12+ years of IV drug use I've booted many thousands of Dilaudid & Statex IR Morphine tablets, a few hundred each of Oxycontin & MS Contin pills. I've been micron filtering for about the last 6 years and have not had an abcess from a missed shot since.

Thinking about all the damage I have done to my body before I started using micron filters gives me the heebee jeebee's.

yea iam bout the same as gibby been shooting 12 years, mscontins was the first thing i shot in 1998 and been doing dillies and ocs since then

^^
Do u use micron filters shake?

If so, when did u start using them?

nope. i have never bothered using micron filters mainly cause i dont have any credit cards anymore to order online and you just aint gunna find em in any pharmacies here in mississippi

I been banging pills off and on for about 2 months. Wondering if anyone has persoanally been doing it 6 months+ and seen consequences? I love the rush even if it's small. I don't get high anymore unless I do rediculous borderline death amounts so I go for the rush and take it anyway I can get it.

4 years here. allllll good :) except for wd

Ive been slammin subs and oxy for about 4 years but i dont fuck with oxy anymore becuz that bullshit is expensive and doesnt get me near as high as good ole H

Ive been slammin subs and oxy for about 4 years but i dont fuck with oxy anymore becuz that bullshit is expensive and doesnt get me near as high as good ole H

Probally the only bad thing that'll happen if you are good are the scars. Just watch the damn scars, try different spots. I know it's easiest there (for me anyways) but a better choice is your forearm if u watch the rolling. Becareful of missing cause that'll sure piss you off, and could lead to a fubar place in the site. Can't really get that around here. Guess I just don't know the right ppl, lol. Been sticking with perc 30's, when I can afford them. The high sucks though cause it doesnt last as long. Can't do the oc's anymore (damn). Can't find too many k-8's around.

Last edited:
^wickedgarden, please use the "edit" function (in the lower right corner of your post) to add on to a previous post. If you want to quote more than one person, just use the multiquote feature (it's the plus sign on people's posts next to the quote button) for the first quote, and then hit the quote button for the last quote! That way it keeps the thread tidy and I don't have to merge your posts.

What exactly is a perc 30? Do you mean the IR oxycodone or roxi 30 mgs? They should last just as long as an oxycontin, but the duration also depends on your ROA.

What exactly is a perc 30? Do you mean the IR oxycodone or roxi 30 mgs? They should last just as long as an oxycontin, but the duration also depends on your ROA.

A lot of newbies call 30mg IR oxycodone perc 30s. They don't grasp the difference between a percocet and oxycodone without APAP I guess. Had a friend come by and ask me what a pill was. Said his boy told him it was a "Roxi 5" and it was strong as shit. It was a 5mg percocet generic. lol.

^wickedgarden, please use the "edit" function (in the lower right corner of your post) to add on to a previous post. If you want to quote more than one person, just use the multiquote feature (it's the plus sign on people's posts next to the quote button) for the first quote, and then hit the quote button for the last quote! That way it keeps the thread tidy and I don't have to merge your posts.

I'm sorry, I'm new to using forums. :( I'll figure this out eventually. Yes, I mean the IR oxycodone 30 mgs. Most people I know call them Perc 30's. They are everywhere here, but most of the time idiots here want XXXX. I'm ashamed to say that, but that's the way things are around here :(. One reason is the lack of H, and another is greed and poverty. I could go to SC if I had the connections and pay around XX a piece, but I don't have those. The only good thing about the IR's is they are easy to fix up. What is ROA?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ROA is route of administration, or the method to take a given drug. Generally IV is the shortest, snorting and smoking last a bit longer, and oral is generally the longest of all.

IV is the best in terms of short term results. Lots of bang for the buck but comes with a price. Doesn't last as long, tolerance builds quicker, withdrawal sets on sooner, and the track marks.

^^
Tracks are caused by shitty/sloppy IV technique. I've been booting shit for over 10 years and the only visible tracks (and barely visible at that) are from booting coke. When I'm fucked on the yak I gets a bit sloppy.

As far as dope & pills go... I have never had any tracks that didn't go away within a few days. I have always used 30g or 31g spikes and I believe this to be one of the main reasons why.

tracks and scars. big scars. The dope scars go away, if you shoot clean. Do not shoot anything with mixes with tylonol or such. Gibby 420 has it spot on.

^^
Tracks are caused by shitty/sloppy IV technique. I've been booting shit for over 10 years and the only visible tracks (and barely visible at that) are from booting coke. When I'm fucked on the yak I gets a bit sloppy.

As far as dope & pills go... I have never had any tracks that didn't go away within a few days. I have always used 30g or 31g spikes and I believe this to be one of the main reasons why.

Ha! When I'm booting up coke I gets a bit sloppy too! 8o Lol! That's about what my eyes do when I get a good one! I have always used the 28 or 29 gauge.

I keep coming across people on BL that say thay bang subs. First, I've never really gotten high of subs (maybe a small feeling of contentment but never high). And second, aren't those things specifically designed so you can't bang them? Banging subs just seems kinda amateurish. Can someone fill me in on this phenomenon?

^ yeah. Apparently bupe binds better to receptors. So doctors threaten that it will make you go into precipitated withdrawal but it doesn't...at least IME. And I've gotten quite high off bupe. Obviously not after being on it for more than a few weeks but after 3-4 weeks of forced sobriety that shit had me nodding for a week. And after being on bupe for a long time I preferred to snort/shoot it, if you don't use for a while and space out your dosing you can definitely feel it. It ain't heroin but it does have its own relief.

Anyway I don't know any long term pill shooters. I've done it off and on for 3-4 years. But heroin was the daily thing not pills. Just use clean gear, filter at least 2x and try to keep it a once in a while thing.