• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any ideas to get this girl I know to tell me more about herself?

The Network

Bluelighter
This, a bit younger but not extremely young, girl I talk to and like quite a bit just won't tell me about herself. I ask her what she likes other than horses "idk", what are you up to today "nothing"... then proceeds to post 10 pics on snapchat of extremely interesting things you'd normally tell someone about. She was raised by a church staff member on home schooling so sometimes I think she's super guarded, but then I go and find her telling all of her other friends (which I believe are 99% girls) almost every detail about her life... the fuck?

It's not like she doesn't like me, she seems really into it when we do talk.

Any ideas?

Maybe she's just not into you. Give her some space and time and see if something clicks.

If not, there's plenty of other people to meet in the future.

She's been a good friend for a long time I don't know why she suddenly puts up a wall when I ask her about herself. I don't even care if we never end up dating but I don't spend years staying initial-stage friends with someone, you learn more about long term friends to become even better friends.

ask her why she doesn't like talking about herself. tell her you'd love to get to know her better.

alasdair

She's been a good friend for a long time I don't know why she suddenly puts up a wall when I ask her about herself. I don't even care if we never end up dating but I don't spend years staying initial-stage friends with someone, you learn more about long term friends to become even better friends.

There is something very contradictory about this post, to my eye. Maybe the problem lies somewhere round there?

ask her why she doesn't like talking about herself. tell her you'd love to get to know her better.

alasdair

Also, this.

Maybe she's just not interested, or maybe she's just jaded you haven't made the first move. It just sounds like a strange relationship to me - a long term good friend that you've spent years being intial-stage friends with(?), yet seem intent on dating.

Any chance of elaborating on that? Genuinely interested and feel it might help.

There is something very contradictory about this post, to my eye. Maybe the problem lies somewhere round there?

Also, this.

Maybe she's just not interested, or maybe she's just jaded you haven't made the first move. It just sounds like a strange relationship to me - a long term good friend that you've spent years being intial-stage friends with(?), yet seem intent on dating.

Any chance of elaborating on that? Genuinely interested and feel it might help.

I'm trying to make more sense but my brain was a mess this weekend and continues to be so.