• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any ideas on what I was spiked with during this sesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveT113

Greenlighter
A few weeks ago I was at a friend of a friends place. They offered me a few cones so I thought why not, after having my first cone (which was packed for me- my first mistake!) I immediately started feeling what I thought was a powerful high. I continued to have a few more cones thinking that this was some of the best kush I'd come across, I was speaking to the lady who was shouting me the cones and told her I thought this was some of the best stuff I'd smoked she replied with "yes- you wont find this anywhere else, it has something special in it" (like wtf..?:X how dodgy is that?). I smoke a lot of dope and I've had some amazing buds but this was something different.

Pretty quickly I realised that this was not just straight bud. I know, I never thought someone would even bother to lace bud but think about it in the context of someone spiking a drink in a club, I'm young and they'd have a laugh at me (even my mate who has been smoking for over 20 years later told me he suspected there was something in the dope). I left, got in my car and immediately I felt different, the lights were bright, time seemed to slow down and the speed up, I felt energetic and completely disconnected. Driving back to my place I stopped and thought I'd hit someone so I pulled over and turned out there was no one there (trippy shit like that!)... I have a few hours here that I don't remember clearly.

Later that night I popped an e with my mate... oddly it didn't seem to do much at all (I was thinking maybe whatever was in the dope could of counteracted the MDMA and possibly speed- who knows half the time) so I ended up in my trippy, disconnected state popping another 2 and a concerta pill! This was a big mistake as it led to me entering a mild psychosis, I had extreme visual hallucinations almost lost complete control of what I was doing, I barely remember the night but apparently for 4 hours I was just wondering around my house, doing random things such as turning taps on and off, taking cutlery out of the cupboards and then putting them back in, staring vaguely into the corners of the room, talking to people that weren't there, random shit like that, I don't really remember it, It felt like I was watching someone else do these things.

The psychosis led to further hallucinations after the drug wore off so I'm having to quit dope (everyday user), e's and the occasional bit of crystal for a while... I'm hoping I can get back on track! (I'm just treating these hallucinations like LSD except a hell of a lot cheaper!;)).

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what the dope could have been laced with... My initial thoughts were speed... I live in a relatively small place so I doubt it was anything like K or PCP as it'd be to rare down here to lace dope with. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Sometimes, in the states at least, people will dip joints or cigarettes into embalming fluid then let it dry for a wacky high that is kind of different from person to person. Maybe that or some synthetic cannabis or one of a myriad of Research Chems going around. I would try and find out from the girl who told you it had a "special ingredient" as it's kind of hard to judge from your experience especially when taking e later on.

Yeah, I've heard of embalming fluid in joints before but not in the actual bud itself I suppose it'd be possible although I didn't notice anything strange about the bud before I chopped. I think it would be more likely that something was added to the cone that I was smoking as she packed it for me.. thanks for your response!

I have smoked weed laced with PCP before. It's kind of that kind of spacey high. I knew it was laced though as the weed tasted metallic as opposed to weed taste

Speed wouldn't have you acting like that. You'd have just been very up and talkative and focused on tasks to the point of obsession maybe.

But yeah ask the girl, cause no one over the Internet can tell you for sure. She can

Unfortunately there's no true way for us to tell what it was spiked with; questions like these aren't allowed either. You won't find out unless you acquire a testing kit.

No one can know for sure, but it does sound kinda like PCP, and that has been known to be used to dip cannabis in.

we can only speculate, no drug ID read the blua
glad to hear you're okay tho

Closed. There's really no way for us to tell what your Cannabis was "spiked" with. I don't mean to discredit your experience at all, but it was probably not spiked with anything. Or maybe it was a cone of bud with a significant amount of some kind of concentrate mixed homogenously in with it. This could lead you to get several times higher than you ever would get from smoking the same amount of bud.

As we all know, Cannabis is psychedelic, even if it's only in a minor way. The time-shifting to me sounds like pretty straightforward, heavy cannabis intoxication. I'm not saying I know what happened. I don't and unfortunately, neither does anyone else.

We don't allow drug identification questions because there's no way for us to actually answer them. No matter how much of an effort we put into it, we could never definitively answer your question and spreading misinformation in our attempt isn't a good thing either. For that reason, this is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.