• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Any help with fent

Kamoose

Greenlighter
I've been doing opiates for a while and I'm upto 120mg of perk at night would a 25 mcg/hr fent patch kill me it has been about 2 days since I've had any opiate just opinions please I know you guys can't give out exact info but to help it be more exact I'm 140 pounds very skinny 9-10 percent body fat with a 120mg of perk tolerance and I've been doing opiates for about 2 1/2 months almost daily but with no more than 5 day break and With in the past 2 weeks I've done methlocramb I think is the spelling it is a muscle relaxer and phenobarbital about 4 days ago thanks for any response

When was the last time you took opiates and what is the planned roa?

I had an Rx for febt patches and I got a 12.5 mcg to start and I was taking about 80-100mgs of hydrocodone at the time.

The doctor starts people low cuz fent tolerance is a bit different than opiate tolerance. If you were in withdrawal heavy it would be a bad idea.

The only I can really suggest is using an opiate conversion table and global has a good one online.

I really hate these threads because this should be something you can sort out yourself.

I would put my money on it would probably not kill you but I can't guarantee it. We get quite a great deal of threads of this nature.

I will go ahead and say it would probably be equal or less not checking the table but not that sure of the top of my head.

If you plan on any roa besides wearing it normally I would say your od risk is damn high. If you are in full scale wd mid level dangerous. You don't want to leave danger up to chance.

So I can't give you an absolute answer on how your body will react to a drug you haven't taken but I can be kinda sure you would be ok and if you wore it and didn't take any opiates you would be fine.

Fentanyl is kind subtle and you don't notice much of a buzz ime. I didn't like the Rx cuz of the duration period because it seemed to wear off after a couple days. The 12.5s I didn't notice much relief.

Hope that helps.

I last took about 50mg of oxy 2-3 days ago and I do not get noticeable withdrawals for some random reason and it is a Mylan 25mcg/hr and the roa is transdermal not punctured