• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Any good research chemicals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2skeed

Bluelighter
I haven't really meddled too much with RC's in the past. The only time I have I took a tab of 25i and it was an overall good experience. I have also tried spice which also wasn't bad. I heard that 2CB is a good one and was thinking about trying it in the next few days if I can find it. Also, I've heard that there are RC's for all kinds of drugs like benzos, opiates, and psychedelics are the main ones I'm interested in. Does anyone know of any good ones?

Not really here to recommend you which drugs to try.

Yes, this is a harm reduction website, "what drug should i do" threads aren't appropriate.

​*cough* 4-fa is fun *cough*

Not really here to recommend you which drugs to try.

+++
Also, isn't 2C-B banned all over Europe and North America (and probably also most other industrialized nations)? I doubt that counts as a "research chemical", unless you are talking about the substantially weaker bk-2C-B.

Last edited:
Even if someone here were to "recommend" some drug for you to try, it would be reckless and irresponsible for you to try it off the basis of that anyways. If I were you I would first find a source for research chemicals that you think would be reliable, and then research each of the drugs available to you one at a time until you find one that has the sort of effects that you find desirable. Utilize erowid to research the dosage and toxicity of the chemical you are intent on trying, prior to even placing your order. You should also purchase a milligram scale to insure accurate dosing, as these chemicals are often active in very small doses and eyeballing them is inherently dangerous. Also prior to placing your order you should find a suitable reagent drug testing kit so that you can verify your substance prior to ingesting it.

Once you do all of the above, order your substance, receive it, verify what it is to the best of your ability, and weigh a small dose - perform an allergy test! To do this dissolve 5mg of your substance in 1 liter of water, measure out 1ml of the solution and place it in your mouth for 5-10 minutes and then swallow. Wait one hour to see if a reaction occurs, if not, then repeat the above process with 2ml of the solution, and ideally titrate your way up until you have tested 1/10 of an active dose.

The best advice we can give you here is to be safe, and always take every single possible precaution even if it seems tedious or unnecessary. Remember that LSD and MDMA were once "research chemicals" as were many pharmaceuticals. I would avoid synthetic cathinones at all costs as well as synthetic cannabinoids, and DOx substances - but that is just based off my personal preferences. Also, NEVER buy branded research chemicals where you do not know the active ingredient is.

Do your homework kid, your life could depend on it.

Well obviously I'm going to be careful when it comes to research chemicals, thats why im asking, because most RC's i havent heard as much about as regular drugs like acid or molly, so i wanted to know if anyone had any good experiences with any particular chemicals so that i could further look into them, because there are a lot of RC's out there and only a few are worth it, so i was just trying to narrow the list.

Well obviously I'm going to be careful when it comes to research chemicals, thats why im asking, because most RC's i havent heard as much about
I don't think it is really that obvious that you are going to be careful if you are going to start a thread like this, asking advice on what drugs you should take on a discussion board, from complete strangers.
You really need to do a lot of reading and research before you go taking unresearched chemicals, if you are being even remotely careful.
I think it would be incredibly irresponsible for anyone here to recommend you get involved with these sorts of drugs at all to be perfectly honest.

Thos threwd is in violation of the BLUA under the no "What should I take?" threads. I don't know why it is not closed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.