• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any good OTC drugs available in AU?

I'll also chime in with my desperate "go to" otc.
Benadryl or any similar product containing benzoate and hydrochloride. It's a very mild result, but I'm talking wanting to calm an anxious/panicky moment. I'll down 50ml (5x the max daily dose or so) and combine it with VOOST, those capsule vitamin cylinders you get from the supermarket. Take the Energy boosting one with caffeine... Take a few more than required, along with your Benadryl or even antihistamine.. you'll find yourself pretty wired; the downer wants you to sleep, the upper wants the opposite. You'll be fucked up for a couple of hours. I've also added a LOT of Loperamide to the mix but won't do that again... constipation = not fun.

I gritted my teeth down on the mouthpiece of my nitrous pipe during labour so hard that I clamped the nozzle shut. The weirdest thing was when I was high from it during labour, a movie was on the TV above my bed, I'll never forget it, an old black n white movie where the humans had long bird beaks. Tripped out.

Yeah thats not unusual, i've had some weird ass hallucinations from nitrous (a few cannisters at once, which probs still doesn't compare to what dose you were given). The visuals were very different to anything i've experienced on psychs.

Yeah thats not unusual, i've had some weird ass hallucinations from nitrous (a few cannisters at once, which probs still doesn't compare to what dose you were given). The visuals were very different to anything i've experienced on psychs.

I wasn't hallucinating though, lol. It was a legit movie on the TV in my hospital room 😆 The nitrous just made it even better and weird.
I wonder what the movie was? 🤔

dxm can be a good time just don't do it much

Yeah, the only time i've had a good time was with about only a quarter of 750mg bottle, was shit until i smoked some weed and then i felt some mdma type euphora, was nice.

Yeah, the only time i've had a good time was with about only a quarter of 750mg bottle, was shit until i smoked some weed and then i felt some mdma type euphora, was nice.

I've been thinking about 2ci all day bro lol I hope you had a good day

Fuckit, at 73 I don't give a shit

Holy fuck, really? Can't tell if you're joking or not lol

That's cool that you're active on a forum at that age!
I mean if i was that age i'd probably have the same attitude about things ahaha

DXM it tastes like absolute shit but it's good. But fucks your brain up hardcore lol

im eating MDMA in 400mg in a few days cos 300 didnt do shit. in a cap though...most drugs i put in a capsule

im eating MDMA in 400mg in a few days cos 300 didnt do shit. in a cap though...most drugs i put in a capsule

Yeah i prefer caps, sometimes i eat the rocks raw cus it makes you come up quicker but oh my god it tastes disgusting, def not as dxm tho

No :)

But if you want to feel weird in a not very nice way Travacalm (regular) motion sickness tablets. These things aren’t even behind the counter and are around $8 for 10 tablets. I had them after a pharmacist gave them to me because I asked for something for nausea. After a couple of hours I felt very strange. Australia bans pretty much everything but leaves these on the shelf.. How good are our laws? :rolleyes:

dimenhydrinate, hyoscine hydrobromide and caffeine

—Hyoscine is produced by plants of the nightshade family which historically have been used as psychoactive drugs.

—Hyoscine is among the secondary metabolites of plants from Solanaceae (nightshade) family of plants, such as henbane, jimson weed (Datura), angel's trumpets (Brugmansia), and corkwood.

—Historically, the various plants which produce hyoscine have been used psychoactively for spiritual reasons. When entheogenic preparations of these plants were utilized, hyoscine was considered to be the main psychoactive compound and was largely responsible for the hallucinogenic effects, particularly when the preparation was made into a topical ointment (most notably flying ointment).
Hyoscine is reported to be the only active alkaloid within these plants that can effectively be absorbed through the skin to cause effects. Different recipes for these ointments were explored in European witchcraft at least as far back as the Early Modern period and included multiple ingredients to help with the transdermal absorption of hyoscine (such as animal fat) as well as other possible ingredients to counteract its noxious and dysphoric effects.

—The effects of hyoscine were studied for use as a truth serum in interrogations in the early 20th century,[43] but because of the side effects, investigations were dropped. In 2009, the Czechoslovak state security secret police were proven to have used hyoscine at least three times to obtain confessions from alleged antistate dissidents.

No :)

But if you want to feel weird in a not very nice way Travacalm (regular) motion sickness tablets. These things aren’t even behind the counter and are around $8 for 10 tablets. I had them after a pharmacist gave them to me because I asked for something for nausea. After a couple of hours I felt very strange. Australia bans pretty much everything but leaves these on the shelf.. How good are our laws? :rolleyes:

dimenhydrinate, hyoscine hydrobromide and caffeine

—Hyoscine is produced by plants of the nightshade family which historically have been used as psychoactive drugs.

—Hyoscine is among the secondary metabolites of plants from Solanaceae (nightshade) family of plants, such as henbane, jimson weed (Datura), angel's trumpets (Brugmansia), and corkwood.

—Historically, the various plants which produce hyoscine have been used psychoactively for spiritual reasons. When entheogenic preparations of these plants were utilized, hyoscine was considered to be the main psychoactive compound and was largely responsible for the hallucinogenic effects, particularly when the preparation was made into a topical ointment (most notably flying ointment).
Hyoscine is reported to be the only active alkaloid within these plants that can effectively be absorbed through the skin to cause effects. Different recipes for these ointments were explored in European witchcraft at least as far back as the Early Modern period and included multiple ingredients to help with the transdermal absorption of hyoscine (such as animal fat) as well as other possible ingredients to counteract its noxious and dysphoric effects.

—The effects of hyoscine were studied for use as a truth serum in interrogations in the early 20th century,[43] but because of the side effects, investigations were dropped. In 2009, the Czechoslovak state security secret police were proven to have used hyoscine at least three times to obtain confessions from alleged antistate dissidents.

That's interesting, no idea why that's not banned...

How similar would it be to Datura? I've heard some fucked up shit about datura but i'm sure Travacalm wouldn't really relate too much.

How similar would it be to Datura? I've heard some fucked up shit about datura but i'm sure Travacalm wouldn't really relate too much.

I think the active ingredient is the same but I don’t know that much about chemistry/ethnobotany. There’s also an antihistamine and caffeine in the Travacalm though.

Probably the same reason many deliriants never get banned. Most people find them very unpleasant.

I suspect it would be quite similar to datura since one of its main psychoactive substances is also scopolamine/hyoscine.

Pretty much every time I did it i was stoned. Definitely can be some good interaction there but shit can get intense on dxm but ket can be the same too in that way. On dxm i always felt like I was on the verge of an epiphany aha still think it's probably the best drug to listen to music on but haven't done it for years. Bad shit though I've had mates start drinking it daily and drinking two bottles at once 1.2 grams of dxm and it twisted them for a bit getting on it so much.