Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any good OTC drugs available in AU?

nooodle

Bluelighter
Are there any decent OTC drugs available that you guys have used and experimented with in Australia. I've used Robo a few times which is OTC but it's not the best high and some people (me) just don't really like it, i've had some good experience with it but i could just do other shit.

Anything else you guys have used?

idk if you guys have, otc codeine with APAP but that would be an option, if you can acquire them just do a Cold Water Extraction. in the uk they are under the name co-codamol, here in romania we have fasconal,codamin-p etc but really do the cold water extraction because the max you are gonna find without a script is 8/10/12mg so to get a good buzz as pete would say you need to do the procedure, which requires cold water (obviously) a graded or non graded glass and coffee filters or some cloth, I usually use really good quality coffee filters, if they are rubbish you have to use two at once. there is a megathread somewhere, anything else, hmmm, not many satisfying things, there are some anti-histamines which in high doses cause deliration(not halucination) so nothing fun about them. your best bet would be finding the codeine. DXM was my first drug at 15 followed by tramadol, man I got so sick of it after a robotrips that I never touched the stuff again not even for a cold.

Rikodeine. The Sorbitol is good for a cleanout if you're a heavy opiate user.

Or some Rikodeine, Phenergan & DXM together if desperate

OG Sudafed from Chemist Warehouse which gives you all the bad effects of stimulants, just make sure you rub your nose until you look like Rudolph and says it's all that works, here's my DL, I hate how druggies ruin it for everyone.

Ever notice in Australia you ask a regular person if they have any painkillers and they offer you ibuprofen or paracetamol?

OG Sudafed from Chemist Warehouse which gives you all the bad effects of stimulants, just make sure you rub your nose until you look like Rudolph and says it's all that works, here's my DL, I hate how druggies ruin it for everyone.

We don't ruin it the politicians do ;)

OK so in addition to what everyone else has said...

Nitrous oxide is still legal to my knowledge.
hyoscine and diphenhydramine are legal and potentiate some depressant drugs (but as always you gotta be very cautious, it's playing with fire).

Poppy seeds? If you have no tolerance they can be quite powerful (and so again it's worth being cautious).

By and large nothing good is OTC anymore since codeine was removed. As others have said there's pseudoephedrine which has a mild, shitty, stimulating effect. And you won't be able to get it very often though since it's tracked to your name. I've only ever gotten it when I've genuinely been sick.

As always though, stay safe man. Sorry to keep repeating myself but this is a very dangerous road to be on.

Last edited:

hyoscine and diphenhydramine are legal and potentiate some depressant drugs (but as always you gotta be very cautious, it's playing with fire).

Poppy seeds? If you have no tolerance they can be quite powerful (and so again it's worth being cautious).

By and large nothing good is OTC anymore since codeine was removed. As others have said there's pseudoephedrine which has a mild, shitty, stimulating effect. And you won't be able to get it very often though since it's tracked to your name. I've only ever gotten it when I've genuinely been sick.

As always though, stay safe man. Sorry to keep repeating myself but this is a very dangerous road to be on.

Thanks for swinging by AUSDD JessFR!

Poppy seeds and whippets.. you have given me plans for tonight lol. Never knew you were in the land down under!

Poppy seeds and whippets.. you have given me plans for tonight lol. Never knew you were in the land down under!

I've been around here a few times :)

And yeah, I've lived in Australia for a long time now. Currently in QLD, but I lived in western Sydney for the longest time.

Howdy neighbour! :)

where can I get nitrous OTC???? Like as in "laughing gas"? I'm a noob. I only had that when I was in labour!!!

where can I get nitrous OTC???? Like as in "laughing gas"? I'm a noob. I only had that when I was in labour!!!

Yeah it's the same as laughing gas except it ain't medical grade shit, it's food-grade... Still works basically the same though

They're called whip-it's, there's a bunch of different other brands that sell them aswell, one way to get them would be just ordering online (ebay, hell i've even seen dealers on gumtree lmao)

Or just go to a shitty convenience store in your city, those shitty deli looking ones that are mostly ran by asians, they always sell them (probs would have a cracker aswell, which is a tool you need to open the cartridges safely)

I have seen them in normal stores such as foodland before but it's a hit or miss, they don't always have them.

I wouldn't go out of your way to get them, it's not worth it really, $10 for 10 cannisters, which will last you like 10 mins.
Only time i'd use them if i was fucked up on a psych or md, still wouldn't get used to doing it they're pretty bad for you.

Seems there isn't really any OTC drugs worth having, nitrous, dxm are pretty fucking shit. Poppy seeds are fucked and same with pseudoephedrine, was just seeing if there was anything else other than these and a few more but i guess there's not really...

Cheers m8

I wouldn't say nitrous is particularly bad for you so long as you don't over do it. It can deactivate vitamin b12 so if you do it frequently you should probably take supplements.

It can be a little pricy, but it's nothing compared to a serious heroin habit.

It's alright. I've tried it, I've enjoyed it. But I never felt I "needed" it like with opioids.

I wouldn't say nitrous is particularly bad for you so long as you don't over do it. It can deactivate vitamin b12 so if you do it frequently you should probably take supplements.

It's alright. I've tried it, I've enjoyed it. But I never felt I "needed" it like with opioids.

Yeah i meant when overused it's bad, a few are fine but i just don't really see the point when other drugs last a lot longer, cost less money in the longrun and just have better effects.

Yeah i meant when overused it's bad, a few are fine but i just don't really see the point when other drugs last a lot longer, cost less money in the longrun and just have better effects.

Yea but I'd assume that if you're asking for OTC drugs it's because you don't currently have the connections for the good stuff.

* Turns a blind eye too NO SOURCING!!!! *

It's a bit of a gray area, but IMHO in this case with nitrous it's not particularly worth enforcing. Not when it's both technically legal and so available that anyone with Google will find it pretty quickly.

Thats awesome. I lived on the gold coast for a year, also in Deception Bay for a different year! 😁

Yea but I'd assume that if you're asking for OTC drugs it's because you don't currently have the connections for the good stuff.

It's a bit of a gray area, but IMHO in this case with nitrous it's not particularly worth enforcing. Not when it's both technically legal and so available that anyone with Google will find it pretty quickly.

* nods in full agreement *

Exactly my thoughts mate. If it were a restricted substance then yeah, but for now 😁👌

It's not that i can't get anything, i've many connections to ppl sellin a lot of shit.

Just seeing if there was any OTC drugs worth actually taking, because from my experience with some they just seem pretty shit.

It's not that i can't get anything, i've many connections to ppl sellin a lot of shit.

Just seeing if there was any OTC drugs worth actually taking, because from my experience with some they just seem pretty shit.
Haha! She basically thinks your a nobody 🤣

Fair enough, I was just assuming.
I'd say the answer is generally no if you have access to illegal drugs.

The only thing that's been mentioned I can think of that I'd say is even close to the illegal drugs is poppy seeds. And only if your tolerance is low enough.

Haha! She basically thinks your a nobody 🤣

Even with connections I'd still say most of us are still nobodies. :)

Yeah it's the same as laughing gas except it ain't medical grade shit, it's food-grade... Still works basically the same though

They're called whip-it's, there's a bunch of different other brands that sell them aswell, one way to get them would be just ordering online (ebay, hell i've even seen dealers on gumtree lmao)

Or just go to a shitty convenience store in your city, those shitty deli looking ones that are mostly ran by asians, they always sell them (probs would have a cracker aswell, which is a tool you need to open the cartridges safely)

I have seen them in normal stores such as foodland before but it's a hit or miss, they don't always have them.

I wouldn't go out of your way to get them, it's not worth it really, $10 for 10 cannisters, which will last you like 10 mins.
Only time i'd use them if i was fucked up on a psych or md, still wouldn't get used to doing it they're pretty bad for you.

I gritted my teeth down on the mouthpiece of my nitrous pipe during labour so hard that I clamped the nozzle shut. The weirdest thing was when I was high from it during labour, a movie was on the TV above my bed, I'll never forget it, an old black n white movie where the humans had long bird beaks. Tripped out.