• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Any fellow 'Paxers' out there?

Mizora

Bluelighter
Just got my Pax, it came Saturday. I'm in love! its brilliant. A trippy, less couch lock high, I can put the pax down and if I wanted leave it until the next day and pick up right from where I left off! It hardly smells, it gives a lot more cannabinoids per dose, its a lot healthier than smoking. The only thing its unhealthy for is my wallet. £160, ouch.

Its weird as it would seem the high I thought I was getting from weed was actually a lot to do with my bodies reaction to tobacco and me generally inhaling smoke. The high from the vape is a lot clearer and almost has a 'light' feeling to it.

I wondered, do any fellow paxers find themselves waiting for the green light a bit too much. I am trying not to pull it too hard.

i found the pax (way less hits, mid sesh vapor quantity decreases, constant reshuffling, harder to clean) to be inferior to the arizer solo.

arizer solo is a boss. I call it Molly Vapor.
Im talking between 20-40 solid hits from 0.15g of weed which is what fits in the bowl.

Though i prefer a bong. They are the best way to get high IMO. Evens out everything.

For us dummy's who can't keep up with the times what the heck is PAX. I know its not from the movie so where am I.

I didn't want to be rude but the reviews are generally less favourable. So if you've fallen in love with it then that's even better and I mean there's no denying it is stealthy and it looks good. I would get the fbomb type water tool which is expensive but the Chinese knockoffs are really cheap (I have one for my Arizer Solo).

I have a Solo as I said and it's an awesome vape for the price range and portability factor. What I really want is either the VapeXhale Cloud or the MiniVap. They really are expensive top end vapes but worth it.

Thank you I'm a step ahead. Appreciate your answer. I owe, what I don't know, but if your in trouble on the Lounge I'll be there for you AE.

Just got my Pax, it came Saturday. I'm in love! its brilliant. A trippy, less couch lock high, I can put the pax down and if I wanted leave it until the next day and pick up right from where I left off! It hardly smells, it gives a lot more cannabinoids per dose, its a lot healthier than smoking. The only thing its unhealthy for is my wallet. £160, ouch.

Its weird as it would seem the high I thought I was getting from weed was actually a lot to do with my bodies reaction to tobacco and me generally inhaling smoke. The high from the vape is a lot clearer and almost has a 'light' feeling to it.

I wondered, do any fellow paxers find themselves waiting for the green light a bit too much. I am trying not to pull it too hard.

Yeah u Brits need to stop mixing nasty ass tobacco in your "spliffs"... Mate . I think it's cuz weed is so expensive there maybe idk .

Paxs are one of the better portable ones out there for sure . Like the iPod of portable vapes I like to think of it as lol.
But if ur liking this one try a desktop (like the ultimate sound system of vapes vs the iPod of vapes lol) one too like a volcano . Or something a bit more affordable which I've been looking at called the life sabre 0_0 For $200 . Not bad . And u can attach it to ur bong !

However I have found something others might wanna look into to see if true
http://www.weedist.com/2012/07/tailoring-high-compounds-in-cannabis-properties-boiling-points/

If you look at this table ^ u realize a vape can't get to some of these temperatures (unless u wanna burn ur herb).
So yes you're not getting some nasty carcinogens when u vape (cuz vapes have a Low temp vs combustion) but you are also missing out on some nice cannibiniods and other compounds that have medicinal qualities which contribute to the smoking high but are absent in the vaping high .u miss out on them because these cannibiniods and compounds require a higher boiling point which can only be achieved by the high temps from smoking but not from the lower temps of vaping ... According to the chart I linked anyways. Any thoughts if this would be true or not ?

Last edited:
Buy some seeds, one good light and put it in a closet. I once put 16 seeds in the same tray individual pots they only grew 20 inches tall and each one was a Cola 4 inches wide touching each other and they were awesome. Nothing special other than the soil and I shifted the light a little it was a spot light I got from junk someplace but the seeds made the whole house stink.

Buy some seeds, one good light and put it in a closet. I once put 16 seeds in the same tray individual pots they only grew 20 inches tall and each one was a Cola 4 inches wide touching each other and they were awesome. Nothing special other than the soil and I shifted the light a little it was a spot light I got from junk someplace but the seeds made the whole house stink.
Other than the obvious; what does growing and vaping have anything to do with eachother?
Did you post in the wrong thread?

On topic:
I've been considering getting a vape for myself. Would you say it is more efficient than smoking? Can you get more out of your buds per weight unit? I'll have to check out this pax thing

On topic:
I've been considering getting a vape for myself. Would you say it is more efficient than smoking? Can you get more out of your buds per weight unit? I'll have to check out this pax thing

Ok so Here's my experience from buying the Arizer Solo.

Worth the money. When I first started I would not be able to finish 1 bowl (~0.15g) by myself due to coughing up a lung and banging psychedelic highs.
Delivers a more euphoric buzz that lasts about 1-2hrs MAXIMUM but if one wanted to do another bowl one would still get pretty high but it's similar to redosing a weed smoke during the day.

The Solo was intended for personal use so It's best to only use it alone. It has a 12min shut off time which can get annoying if you try to use it in a group cuz of fears of over-heating and such.

Where vaporizing lacks-
The high is different to smoking. There's something missing from the high. It's that warm body feeling. The heavy sedation if you rather?
It raises tolerance very high due to constant high dosed administration of THC which one does not usually get from smoking as most THC is combusted.

When I first got it I would be chronic and eventually smoking a J would just get me more sleepy and yawny. Damned tolerance!

My advice. Get either a Portable or Desktop. Use it on the weekends only. Desktop for social use. Portable for personal use. My Solo doesn't leave my house so I realized I would of rathered a desktop which I'm looking into buying.

The bong is the best for getting high IMO as it has that evening effect of all the toxins from the combusted plant matter mixed with the good ol cannabinoids. I also bought a bong with my vape but it broke. Glass bongs >

I like my solo bong.

NSFW:
gallery_51167_3924_25103.jpg