• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any fellow LGBPTQIA+ people on here???

I'm a bisexual male, I've had sex and relationships with both men and women.

However, I am now asexual. I have been asexual for a couple of years. I am completely fine with that. I don't need sex. I find enjoyment in so many other things in life; Yoga, meditation, music, exercise (jogging, cyckling), psychedelics, reading...

Asexuality seems to be something many have problems to understand. Especially an asexual male. There is a certain societal pressure that men are sexual. I personally don't care about that, but if I would tell my colleagues at work that I have no interest in sex whatsoever, they would think there is something wrong with me. The societal norm is that you by default like or want sex. Asexuality seems to be an anomaly.

Perhaps its because they grew up being tormented by the word and having it used against them. If a black person doesn't want to be called "nigga" , should people respect that or is that just "their issue" ? You know, I don't consider myself an "older LGBT" (27), and I wouldn't use the word "offended" (more like pissed off), but I cringe watching the pendulum swing in our society. From one extreme to another.

Ok I won't take up the poster for other races, but yeah. Could we just some common sense. That word is just foul. So anyway, while we are on the subject, is 27 old!! LOL! I'm not offended in the least. I'm simply tryin' to take the temperature of the group here. That's hysterical. Well, if 27 is old, I have a feeling that I could be all of your grandmother. No kidding. But on the general topic, yes, when I was in school, there was only LGBT. I am bi, and in my day, that was highly controversial. For that matter, it still kind of is. I wouldn't mind, in fact I'd love to hear, what the current feeling from truly lesbian women on this. Most lesbian women are worried that a bi woman will dump her girlfriend the first opportunity she gets to be with a guy. I'm a chapstick bisexual/lesbian. For those of you unfamiliar, that means like an Ellen DeGeneres. I have been in more committed relationships with females than I have with males, but it is complicated. I have had more sex with women than men. I feel more comfortable with women in bed. That being said, I dig a good hard uugghh now and again. Most women I've been with aren't willing to get down like that. I've had two girlfriends who liked it like that; the rest liked it gentle and romantic. Guys mostly like a girl like that. So anyway, that's what my point of view is on the subject. When it comes to relationships and not sex, a lot of lesbians are bisexual shy. As soon as they find out I've had a few boyfriends and have been married, they freak.