• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Any experiences with Norflurazepam?

Okay I've used this a lot now. It's fuckin awesome, especially for opiate post-acute symptoms. I actually slept okay last night. I thought it kicked in quick and I guess it did but it took maybe 3 days for it to really get in my system. Fuckin awesome benzo. I need it for sleep right now above all else so it's great! Since, insomnia is what broke me down months into quitting dope last time and I've been doing really well.

Fucking awesome benzo and it's chill... warm. I haven't taken any other benzos for these days too or any etizolam. I was freaking out this morning but that's just paws. I shredded my guitar for a bit and exhausted myself and I feel better now. Really happy I picked this one up, it has grown on me. I was apprehensive about it at first but it's sick!!!

I've used bromazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam, etizolam, diazepam, midazolam, and flunitrazepam from what my fried memory can recall so I have quite a few things to compare it to - but it's like its own thing. Might even be top 3 in my benzo list... easily top 4. klonopin and bromazepam being the first two. Not sure yet, oh by the way it's expensive compared to a lot of other benzos. I'm finding I need higher doses than anticipated, at least at first, so I might need to get more than I anticipated it. I really like it though. Once it is in my system a few days I can start feeling the doses quick and lower my dose a bit. Still experimenting... it's a curious little thing. I love it so far. It's really clearheaded too, even though you can 'feel' it compared to a lot of benzos, my cognitive abilities are not at all messed around with like they would be if I took a few valium or xanax. Like it's subtle without being subtle, and yeah - it might just help you sleep.

Opiate PAWS hit recently with insane hardcore insomnia and panic attacks so fuck am I glad to have picked this one up. New benzos always seem to work a little better at first tolerance-wise. I knew it was gonna be good for me when I saw those fluorine and chlorine atoms, and the long half-life. At first I was just like wtf. Now I just need to figure out what is a hardcore panic attack, and what is post-acute withdrawal because benzos do not even phase my later stage opiate withdrawal panic attacks no matter the dose.

I bet dalmane is really nice, but I gotta save my diaz for future tapering once I'm through this heroin swamp.

Oh and yeah man and I'm lowering my night-time dose to 20mg now and seeing how it works since I've got a bit of accumulation going on. Might have to be 30 for the next week, the paws symptoms are pretty rough. I feel like it's a nice social benzo too! Like bromazepam is... I personally find it excellent for social anxiety. I'd prefer to take etizolam for a panic attack, and valium if my back hurts and I don't have a percocet around.

Sooooo I was panicking the fuck out all day in heroin PAWS and after an hour and a half, this has me feeling so mellow and warm and chilled out : )
I was really panicking too. I'm not tired, so it has using other than for sleep too.

Last edited:
Love this benzo. Rarely use benzos anymore, except as a safety net when i'm partying; but damn, this one's great: 8 mg induces great sleep without making me fucked up. Main effects last for at least 16-20 hours and the afterglow another 10-12 hours. For me, it's a very functional benzo: no, i won't do crazy stuff, feel like I'm drunk or lose control over my impulses -- instead i feel normal but carefree.

I didn't like it after using two grams. I didn't think it was worth it... accumulation took a while and then I ran out. Almost no muscle relaxant properties, I'm drinking and abusing etiz instead now

glad to see there's a thread where this benzo is getting some love. surprised it isn't praised more often. in my country there are some vendors selling bunk powder under the name "norflurazepam," which might be hurting its reputation.

actual norflurazepam is amazing. up there with valium and bromazolam.

Indeed Norflurazepam is a very good benzo. I'm attempting to use it attempt to taper off my other benzos.

Problem is that everyone is worried about the long half-life and duration of effects probably the reason I've only seen 2 Vendors with it in stock...

Posiibly the best RC Benzo I have ever tried.
I know.

I JUST WANT SOME SOLUBILITY IN DMSO VALUES vs IS ETHANOL REALLY THE ONLY SOLUTION? so my choices are ethanol mixed with hydrogen peroxide or ethanol mixed with methanol, etc?

Indeed Norflurazepam is a very good benzo. I'm attempting to use it attempt to taper off my other benzos.

Problem is that everyone is worried about the long half-life and duration of effects probably the reason I've only seen 2 Vendors with it in stock...
Trick is to use it once every week max... golden. Cannot abuse, is only medicine.

Sucks, doesn't it, but it is what it is. That feeling is nothing else.

I can't once a week heroin (some can)

I can once a week iv norflurazepam.... amazing... indescribable.

Last edited:
^ Surprised u didn't mention all the other hypnotics you mentioned are very short-acting I'm surprised u never mentioned Midazolam for some reason. When I used Temazepam as prescribed once every 24 hours I noticed inter-dose withdrawal. Norflurazepam has a duration alone with effects that last 8-24 hours typically 8-12 depending on dose and more.

Does anyone know if more than 10mg of Norflurazepam can absorb in 1ml per propylene glycol?

I've read u can get up to 20mg of Etizolam per 1ml of propylene glycol using heat with a lot of shaking or stirring. I'm not sure what the max absorption is per 1ml for Norflurazepam is though. If anyone knows or has a suspected idea I figured I'd post here first to see if someone will know.

Last edited:
^ Surprised u didn't mention all the other hypnotics you mentioned are very short-acting I'm surprised u never mentioned Midazolam for some reason. When I used Temazepam as prescribed once every 24 hours I noticed inter-dose withdrawal. Norflurazepam has a duration alone with effects that last 8-24 hours typically 8-12 depending on dose and more.

Does anyone know if more than 10mg of Norflurazepam can absorb in 1ml per propylene glycol?

I've read u can get up to 20mg of Etizolam per 1ml of propylene glycol using heat with a lot of shaking or stirring. I'm not sure what the max absorption is per 1ml for Norflurazepam is though. If anyone knows or has a suspected idea I figured I'd post here first to see if someone will know.
Stuff like triazolam and midazolam just cause too much amnesia for me.

Agreed

Scratch diazepam for temazepam, estazolam, triazolam, the heavy hypnotics, YES LORD
100% agreed.

Never tried Triazolam. Can get it but, it's ridiculosly expensive!

Glad you mentioned Estazolam as, it appears to be a very underused/under appreciated Benzo. I guess people just think" Benzo, begins with an E...? Etizolam will do! I'd love to break the rules now and do an expose? How much it costs these dealers to buy and ship in massive quantities of meds (Etizolam, Zopiclone, Carisoprodol (SOMA), Tramadol, Tapentadol are just a few that are 100-% legal.

Sometimes their profit margins are in the 1000's of %

Temazepam is still king though.

Last edited:
100% agreed.

Glad you mentioned Estazolam as, it appears to be a very underused/under appreciated Benzo. I guess people just think" Benzo, begins with an E...? Etizolam will do! I'd love to break the rules now and do an expose? How much it costs these dealers to buy and ship in massive quantities of meds (Etizolam, Zopiclone, Carisoprodol (SOMA), Tramadol, Tapentadol are just a few that are 100-% legal.

100% agreed.

triazolam is only good IV'd though honestly unlike almost every toher benzo because of BA and literal it's totally different shot (again unlike most benzos)

estazolam is something special for me, perfect 12 hours

Let's all keep the thread on track... maintaining the discussion of Norflurazepam.

@pally pete At least in the U.S. certain states are making Etizolam a schedule 1 substance so that one is not exactly 100% legal. I think Tramadol in the U.S. and other countries are now scheduled no idea what level.

Let's all keep the thread on track... maintaining the discussion of Norflurazepam.

@pally pete At least in the U.S. certain states are making Etizolam a schedule 1 substance so that one is not exactly 100% legal. I think Tramadol in the U.S. and other countries are now scheduled no idea what level.
Yeah, I've read up about the rescheduling of these 'RC' Benzos in certain states. I'm also aware that a few years ago they rescheduled Carisoprodol (SOMA). Yes, Tramadol is a controlled medicine here in the UK as well - Class C - Schedule 3 controlled drug. Similar scheduling as some other Opiates/Benzos/Gabapentinoids.

Anyway, I haven't been on here in a while... and I've not checked back on the thread to see my original post, but back to NorFlurazepam - loved this Benzo as I too used to love Flurazepam.

I thought I'd attempt to ask this question here first.

Can more than 10mg norflurazepam fully mix per 1ml of 95% Alcohol volumetric solution concentration?

I know 10mg of the RC norflurazepam can easily absorb in Propylene Glycol that’s 99.9% Pure but I got zero experience using alcohol. I’m using Everclear which's 95% pure in case it matters.

I was hoping I could get some educated guesses or experiences with making a volumetric solution adding more than 10mg norflurazepam per 1ml?

Is it possible to get 20mg of Norflurazepam per 1ml in a 95% pure alcohol solution to fully mix and absorb?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
I just got ~300mg of norflurazepam powder, and I'm curious if it can be used functionally. I've been taking ~0.8mg of Clonazolam at work until I find a new doctor and refill my Klonopin. Would norflurazepam work in such a setting? Or is it best left for chilling at home or sleeping?

I just got ~300mg of norflurazepam powder, and I'm curious if it can be used functionally. I've been taking ~0.8mg of Clonazolam at work until I find a new doctor and refill my Klonopin. Would norflurazepam work in such a setting? Or is it best left for chilling at home or sleeping?

If you only use 5mg or less it should provide similar results when used daily with maybe a slight bit of increased drowsiness only if you haven't slept the night before for example. To be on the safe side you might want to consider using 5mg for 3-7 days in a row before using at work to see how you react to it with your tolerance.

At least in my experience and from what I've read from others that used Norflurazepam at a dose of 5mg its when you take a dose of 10mg+ that it becomes hypnotic and noticeably strong in it's other aspects which is muscle relaxing properties is the main appeal of this specific benzo.

Had norflurazepam now for some times, mainly rather low dosed, 0,5g-1,5mg. But I somehow wasn’t that satisfied with it. It should be rather similar to the usual long acting benzos like lorazepam, phenazepam or clonazepam. But this one felt rather lame. A bit lacking on the recreational side I’d say. Don’t know why.

Yeah, one of the last stores to pop-up in the UK before the banning everything except meds, tobacco and alcohol law in the UK and Ireland specialized on that stuff, they had those orange tablets and also had 10mg flubromazepam purple rectangle tablets and I think some nifoxipam nasal spray (apparently it works better that way). They definitely released norflurazepam to help people cope with the sudden wd the UK government was imposing on its citizens and many people worldwide who didn't venture outside the easy AF to find pre June 2017 form the UK. It worked great for that purpose due to extreme length of action, similar to the prescription benzo Flurazepam (if any of you ever had Dalmane for sleep, well, I'm happy with my Restoril script, but sometimes I wish I could trade the pharmacy a dozen 30mg caps for the same amount of Flurazepam 30mg tablets). Especially when completely drained by chronic fatigue, as I used to be much more in the '10s (bad health habits, taking a bit too many of my Dexedrine IR and Spansules when having fun marathons with my gf etc.), the friend who's mom traded me some Dalmane (when there was still brand name Dalmane, there's none anymore, but the Pharmascience ones seem to do the trick as I recall. 12h sleep assured. Norflurazepam felt like a less bartarded version of flurazepam, I could stay awake with it and yes it wasn't overly strong, but I think it was released for that exact purpose, very long, very useful to get off very strong bz's.