Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any emphatogenic "legal highs" available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbro

Greenlighter
That could be purchased without the need to use dark web (i.e. legal) and had a somewhat closer effect to molly.

I know Ethylphenidate (sold as natrium), but to me it has a very low emphatogenic effect, more like a stimulant.

Thank you for the answers

I know Ethylphenidate (sold as natrium), but to me it has a very low emphatogenic effect, more like a stimulant.

Ethylphenidate *is* a stimulant. It's just a slightly more recreational analog of Methylphenidate, better known as "Ritalin". Phenidates are noradrenaline-dopamine reuptake inhibitors ("NDRI's"), whereas empathogenic effects are the result of serotonin being released.
And yes, such substances do exist on the clearnet, but telling you which those are would go against the rules, sorry.

Even some of MDMA's closest relatives lack the empathy of MDMA. MDA and MDEA for example. They are still very respectable compounds in their own right, but the empathy of MDMA is its' claim to fame and probably why it has been favoured so much.

I've tried some compounds in recent years which were supposed to be quite similar (5-mapb, MDAI, methylone).. They were okay in their own way, but still not close to MDMA in terms of that unique feeling of empathy.

Check out some of the threads concerning legal highs here, they should provide some idea which substances come close. If you have questions about a specific drug, feel free to ask. Other than that I'm closing this. As already mentioned we can't help you decide which drug to take, only provide you with adequate info once you made a decision or are looking for specific information on a drug. Other than that, the legality if drugs is also something we don't discuss as that differs from country to country

Status
Not open for further replies.