Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any Dangers Mixing 6-APB with 3-MMC

MrRoot

Bluelight Crew
Hi,
Are there any known dangers mixing 6-APB and 3-MMC?

Hi,
Are there any known dangers mixing 6-APB and 3-MMC?

No idea mate, but is it worth risking it? 3-mmc is a fairly lackluster cathinone, whereas 6-apb is fuckin awesome in its own right. Why bother?

Yeah I agree with FUBAR.

Don't mix unless you are mixing the all time classics that are known to be safe. alcohol and weed. weed and lsd. shrooms and weed. etc.

6-APB is fucking amazing. you dont need to mix it with anything. In fact mixing it would probably make the high worse, not better.

I know this is an old thread, but I figured I should chime in.

I've been up all night snorting 6-APB and 3-MMC and I have to say the combination surpasses any expectations for either drug by itself.

I have been feeling better than great. I've been rolling my ass off.

Doesn't surprise me it's great they are both pretty awesome drugs in their own right. I've done a similar combo back in the days which was 4-MMC and MDMA and that made me feel pretty godly in such a state of Euphoria the peak was orgasmic. Did a bunch of Heroin on the comedown so I didn't have to crash so bad, remember it as being an amazing nite. Glad you had fun @simstim.

For awhile last night I was considering shooting one or the other (or maybe even the combo). Lol.

I don't use needles anymore though so I didn't.

I'd shot like at least 10-15 grams of 3-MeOMC back in the day eaten and snorted more and I regret the IV use cuz those drugs are really bad for your heart. I'd assume taken them intranasally and orally would deff decrease the danger. It felt very stimmy that way I used to mix 150mgs of 3-MeOMC/Heroin two stamp bags. It felt like a nice speedball really euphoric. But taking either 3-MMC or 3-MeOMC orally is very much like traditional roll and the more you increase absorbtion rate the more it changes to stimulation type feel.

I've heard that MDA is a mind-blowing shot so that's why I was thinking about shooting 6-APB.

Likewise I've heard good things about shooting 4-mmc, and 3-mmc is quite similar, so I considered that as well.

Snorting 6-APB is pretty mind blowing already. Lol. It hits hard and fast.

Yeah I mean it is good feeling and very euphoric it's just a different sorta high. Obviously the duration is shorter and it has a bit of rush immediately after you push the plunger down. It will have you sitting on the edge of your seat with waves of pleasure. It's almost like injection of Cocaine but with an empathogenic twist, you would probably like it.

Yeah I mean it is good feeling and very euphoric it's just a different sorta high. Obviously the duration is shorter and it has a bit of rush immediately after you push the plunger down. It will have you sitting on the edge of your seat with waves of pleasure. It's almost like injection of Cocaine but with an empathogenic twist, you would probably like it.
I'm afraid I'd really like to IV either one of these drugs. I LOVE IV tryptamines and IV methoxetamine.

Needles scare the shit out of me. Just the thought of using it as ROA hurts. To each there own the nurses these day's do know how to inject I must admit. So you probably too.

🤙

Needles scare the shit out of me. Just the thought of using it as ROA hurts. To each there own the nurses these day's do know how to inject I must admit. So you probably too.

🤙
It's really not too bad of an idea to hold some fear of needles when using drugs recreationally, if for no other reason than protecting the safety of your corporeal self. After all, there are plenty of reasons to be leery of needles. They're invasive and they can introduce infection, disease, and other health problems pertaining to your skin, veins, & organs when used poorly. Plus the added risks of things like embolisms and in general the pain in the ass it can be to find a suitable vein whilst trying to avoid track marks and other injuries and scars. Add to all of that the social stigma and the perception it fosters, and it usually isn't worth the added efforts, worries, and headache.

It also depends on why you use the drugs that you use. Many people are simply looking to short circuit their system and force themselves to feel good. This forced euphoria has always felt cheap to me, but I can respect also that other people do it to self-medicate because they are in pain both physically and emotionally and meanwhile mental health issues tend not to get the attention they deserve… Still, drugs of instant gratification tend to be problematic among those with compulsive behavior problems and for medicine-prescribing physicians and other medical professionals. Society also tends to look down their collective nose a bit at people who use needles to do drugs.