• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom any cost effective way to consume kratom that isnt powder?

attention_horror_621

Bluelighter
for a month or so i was a daily kratom user and it was the only time in years ive really felt in control of my mental health at all, but then one day i just couldnt stomach the taste anymore. i went from toss and washing like 6gpd to being repulsed by even the thought. i cant even drink matcha anymore. ive been looking into substitutes like extracts, gummies, capsules, vapes, etc. but they're all like 10 times as expensive. any tips or should i just try and stomach it again?

thx in advance! ^^

Capsules are not expensive.

You can also use "oblate disks" which are little starch papers that you can wrap the kratom in and swallow.

Capsules is probably your best bet. I always found having to pop so many to be a pain in the ass though.

I made tea out of it last night & it was disgusting. I consumed almost 45g and literally nothing happened except stomach discomfort.
Highly jealous of those who enjoy kratom or get any worthwhile effects.

Capsules is probably your best bet. I always found having to pop so many to be a pain in the ass though.

I made tea out of it last night & it was disgusting. I consumed almost 45g and literally nothing happened except stomach discomfort.
Highly jealous of those who enjoy kratom or get any worthwhile effects.
thanks for the capsule rec!! also yeah, kratom nausea fucking sucks. sorry it didnt work out for u.

+1 for capsules. 00 gelcaps hold just under a gram if you pack them a little bit, and it makes things a bit easier and avoids the foul taste if you are averse to it. And certainly buying larger quantities will save you some money once you find a reliable source for it. Avoid buy local if (smokeshops, etc.) possible, because it is rather marked up price-wise.

Isn't mitragynine destroyed at just slightly over 100 degrees Celsius?
I never had any potency issues when I made tea, which involved bringing water to a low boil and stirring the powder in it for 15-20 minutes. So it's probably not destroyed, or if it is destroyed then it either doesn't play a significant role in the effect profile or it's converted into a more potent molecule.

But as a cost effective means of not having to drink sludge or swallow handfuls of bitter powder, capsules work great. I've never used them because I'm used to the bitterness of kratom powder, but they should solve your problem. Extracts are much too expensive and some of them don't even work. Any method that isn't toss and wash and utilizes bulk powder is going to be somewhat labor intensive, so you probably won't be able.to avoid that

for a month or so i was a daily kratom user and it was the only time in years ive really felt in control of my mental health at all, but then one day i just couldnt stomach the taste anymore. i went from toss and washing like 6gpd to being repulsed by even the thought. i cant even drink matcha anymore. ive been looking into substitutes like extracts, gummies, capsules, vapes, etc. but they're all like 10 times as expensive. any tips or should i just try and stomach it again?

thx in advance! ^^
Some days I seem to tolerate more than others. On days that I dread the taste I sometimes wash small amounts at a time. For example, I tend to wash 6g or so at once. But occasionally I'll wash 2g three times back-to-back-to-back.

My question is how not to make a mess of it. Sometimes I feel like I'm being as careful as possible, yet somehow there's a little on my shirt.