• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any advice on xanax welcome and appreciated

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
Hi guys, I'll start off by saying I'm very opiate naive, I rarely venture outside my psychedelic section. But I recently acquired two white pressed bars imprinted with g3722 on one side. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's any way to tell a fake bar? The only thing that scares me with these is the fact that I'm from Florida and I've heard of the fentanyl outbreak here. Even if it was laced or fake would railing one 2mg be dangerous to my health? Have a ten hour roadtrip in the morning and figured I'd do it then. Any advice is much appreciated.

Hi guys, I'll start off by saying I'm very opiate naive, I rarely venture outside my psychedelic section. But I recently acquired two white pressed bars imprinted with g3722 on one side. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's any way to tell a fake bar? The only thing that scares me with these is the fact that I'm from Florida and I've heard of the fentanyl outbreak here. Even if it was laced or fake would railing one 2mg be dangerous to my health? Have a ten hour roadtrip in the morning and figured I'd do it then. Any advice is much appreciated.

Oh dear...........To start with seeing as you acquired these tablets in a street deal and not from a pharmacy you really have no idea if they are genuine Xanax or or one of the notorious fake fent pressed medication tablets.

And let me get this right you wan to try this mystery tablets out while out on the road travelling ten hours. That's crazy and for the love of god i hope you are not driving a car or van for this roadtrip cos even if it was proper xanax tablet it really wouldn't be safe to drive while under the affect of xanax. Xanax does relax you but it plays hell with your hand eye coordination and sense of balance. Even if you catching a bus for your road trip it could be a disaster if something goes wrong and you a stuck out on a highway in the middle of nowhere.

If it was me who was going to try these tablets i would swallow half of the first tablet and wait half an hour to see how it makes me feel before taking anymore. But i have the advantage of having have tried both genuine xanax and opiates before. So i could tell the difference between the feeling of xanax which will make you feel a bit floaty and give you an increased appetite where as opiates will suppress your appetite and a good way to draw a distinction between xanax and opiates would be to eat something once your feeling an affect from your tablets because if it's proper xanax you have taken the food you eat will taste good and you will feel hungry where as if it's an opiate you won't be able to stomach food so much so you might feel like dry reaching and throwing up after tasting food. I am not sure about fentanyl but trying to eat after smoking or snorting China white Heroin is a less than pleasurable feeling and you should feel mild nausea in the stomach.

if it was me experimenting with these unknown tablets i would definitely take them while at home or a friends place where there is someone who can call for medical assistance just on the off chance something goes wrong. If it was 10 years ago i wouldn't have been so worried about taken two 2 mg xanax tablets but with the fentanyl outbreak in your local area it really is like playing Russian roulette taking pills that you can't confirm the origin off.

As i said break each white bar tablet in half and swallow each half 30 minutes apart. It's far more sensible to swallow a drug like xanax after all, thats the way the manufacturer intended for them to be taken.

we have a 'no drug ID' rule here man, we can't definitively tell you what is in your drugs so we can't in all good conscience speculate on it.

we have a 'no drug ID' rule here man, we can't definitively tell you what is in your drugs so we can't in all good conscience speculate on it.
Understood sorry about that just trying to see if there's any way to differentiate the fakes. And to the guy above no I won't be driving I'm riding passenger, I never drive under the influence of anything

you could probably break them into quarters and see how you feel.

I don't know how much fent they are putting in fake bars, but I know .5mg xanax should be good if you haven't ever taken it and if it is fent then 1/4 of the bar seems safer than 1/2 do you knwo anyone who has used them?

Assuming you're not the one driving on this road trip? If you get an opiate or something and start nodding in the middle of the road you'll kill someone. Honestly I don't see the point in taking it at all, it won't make a road trip any more tolerable. Ten hours is shit but at best you'll get a bit of sleep on the road, also Xanax lasts about 6 hours, maybe even less, so you're gonna feel like shit for the second half of the road trip. You like psychedelics, right? Save it for a bad trip. Or drop some acid on the road, take the Xanax just in case. It sounds pointless to me to take it by itself unless you could get some opiate or other, any really, just that alprazolam is great for helping you talk to people and sitting in front of the TV doing nothing and not much good for anything else. Also, tripping while in a moving vehicle sounds awesome to me because you could see so much and see how acid affects different scenes, especially if you take the back roads. I mean like, I just got back from some countryside village and the drive back had some great views, and it'd look rad on acid. But maybe you don't live in northern England, maybe you live in NYC and you're going to LA, there's tons of shit to see there, from deserts to forests. Why wouldn't it be your first choice?

Anyway, although pill identification isn't allowed here and that part of your post and this part of mine will probably be edited out, yes that is Xanax. See? ---> https://www.drugs.com/imprints/g-372-2-7284.html
People can press their own pills of course but what's the fucking point? You'd be using like .5mg less alprazolam and a spending a fiver on whatever you cut it with, say it was oxycodone or something you'd be getting rid of about $2 worth of Xanax and replacing it with a much more expensive drug, plus pressing your own pills is a chore in itself.