• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Any advice how to choose a B- vitamin to help sober up?

joe456

Bluelighter
I have used a b complex vitamin to sober up a few times (sometimes in the morning if I smoked myself 2 sleep for an early night and have to be alert asap). Seems to work a bit but not amazingly. Seems to work to give to someone who is turning pale. However, I usually also give them maltodextrin in water, glucose tablets or simply sugar water in that situation so its hard to say what seems to help get them back from looking like they might puke (just raising blood sugar seems quite effective on its own). Going to buy some again soon to help me get up for work if I smoked a lot the night before and also for when I occasionally get anxious from it. Also good to have about to "revive" people who looked like they were gonna be hugging the toilet seat for a while. More than 1 person has used the word "revive" after seeing the effects of sugar and B vitamins.

1. Anyone noticed any difference (or no difference) from mixing B vitamins and weed?
2. Anyone know (or have an educated guess) which specific B vitamins do this?
3. Is it just THC that is reduced?
4. Any comments on sublingual B vitamins (immediately thinking that they might be more useful that the normal ones for when someone needs to sober up fast).
5. Any info/ experience regarding dosages? Guessing jsut using a multivitamin would be suboptimal to say the least?

Doubt anyone will have the answers to all of these questions, but any input at all would be appreciated :)

Not sure about weed but Vitamin B works great before going out for drinks. Makes you less likely to have a hangover the next day.

I have never heard of this causing you to "sober" up from smoking weed.

but I do know of a very bio available source and ROA for b vitamins. Injections. I usually do 1, 1000mg shot a week sub q in my stomach.

I would think coffee and a good balanced breakfast with fruits, complex carbs, and protein would do the trick much better than some b vitamins.

Any B complex will work. If your out drinking, pepper in some Gatorade. That with the salts and what not will help your next day. I figure a nice shot of B 12 will jack you up and probably clear your head.