• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc anxiety relief

most effective and safest are kinda opposites when it comes to sedatives; labvander and chamomile are probs the safest cause they don't work, whereas phenibut works very well and is pretty addictive to boot.

sekio's point is good; exercise is reallly effective and safe!

most effective and safest are kinda opposites when it comes to sedatives; labvander and chamomile are probs the safest cause they don't work............

Bahahaha8:)p:D

Compared to using substances to manage issues with mood regulation, emotions and anxiety, I have found that non-drug interventions are more sustainable and effective long term.
I agree with this and what sekio said. Try doing some exercise or enjoy the beauty of nature.
With that being said, Maybe a very small, very spread out (every 3 days) dose of phenibut maybe be of benefit to you and try shit like velarian on the days in between.

kind of an odd list of anxiolytics btw OP, how did you come to settle on them? have you considered more mainstream sedatives like z-drugs? specifically zolpidem (Ambien), it's a sleeping tablet kind of like a diet lorazepam and if your anxiety is causing/stemming from a lack of sleep then it can really help. it can also, like almost all sedatives, cause addiction/dependence but so can phenibut and kanna, but its a lot less abusable than most.

I can tell you all as a person who still has anxiet but is A LOT AND I MEAN A LOTTTTT better with it i got to the point where I just block it out by focusing on something in front of me weather its a wall a tv anything really but I stil do get it like i said ever since i had a panic attack years ago ive not been the same something changed inside me to make me more sensitive to anxiety so this is a good thread I will defo by looking up these herbs

Drinking rooibos or what's called "red tea" from South Africa helps anxiety, as does the herb chamomile, the herb or flower Tilo/Linden helps, Moringa leaves or powder help, and the herb Burrito/Burro from Argentina which is Aloysia polystachya also helps with it too. Meditation does as well.

Rooibos is delicious. I drink it often. I actually didn't know it had relaxing effects... maybe that has something to do with how much I like that tea.

I see that it's already been mentioned, but kava is a very good, safe option. You have to make sure that you're getting Noble root powder, though. I think it would be more effective than anything you've mentioned

I think it has to do with the strong aromatic taste that calms me of any herb. Its simply hard to focus on whats so stressful when its overpowered by strong sensory input.

Diazepam or xanxex in the us they're called are for sever anxiety what I'm using now self medicating, very addictive so be carful.. I haven't heard of any of the Ines you mentioned above im from the uk

Last edited:
What's a forest bath? I had a pretty funny image in my head of you having a bath in a forest, but now I'm thinking how luxurious that could actually be.

For anybody who drinks chamomile, you can grow your own with about two minutes worth of effort. Presumably it will have more of the active chemical and be better at elimating anxiety.

Anyway, just take a chamomile tea bag and sprinkle it on a plant pot full of soil, or even a patch of your garden (you could easily have your very own rather large chamomile patch..), then sprinkle some soil over the top to stop it blowing away, and water, once a day if possible, but don't worry if not. Give it a few days and you should have your own chamomile sprouting, then in a few weeks mature plants. Take the leaves and flowers and make the tea. Very little effort required

What's a forest bath? I had a pretty funny image in my head of you having a bath in a forest, but now I'm thinking how luxurious that could actually be.

For anybody who drinks chamomile, you can grow your own with about two minutes worth of effort. Presumably it will have more of the active chemical and be better at elimating anxiety.

Anyway, just take a chamomile tea bag and sprinkle it on a plant pot full of soil, or even a patch of your garden (you could easily have your very own rather large chamomile patch..), then sprinkle some soil over the top to stop it blowing away, and water, once a day if possible, but don't worry if not. Give it a few days and you should have your own chamomile sprouting, then in a few weeks mature plants. Take the leaves and flowers and make the tea. Very little effort required

Wow thanks for the tip. Never realized it was that easy, I figured a tea bag would be dead plant matter.

^I think they're a mixture of dried flowers, leaves, possibly stalks (the green ones), and seeds.

Using a few tea bags you could easily create an indefinite supply of chamomile. It self seeds and isn't really prone to pests/disease etc.

^I think they're a mixture of dried flowers, leaves, possibly stalks (the green ones), and seeds.

Using a few tea bags you could easily create an indefinite supply of chamomile. It self seeds and isn't really prone to pests/disease etc.

Awesome, I am gonna try it out, I've never had pure strong chamomile before, would like to try it out.