• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anxiety problems

Anon405

Greenlighter
I want to do acid for the second time but has a little bit of worry on whit might happen. I smoke pot everyday for about 2 years. Everything was okay until about a few months ago when he smoked one night and was really high my left arm started hurting really bad and my heart felt like there was a knife piercing it. I felt as if he were going to die but my friend told me that I was just having an anxiety attack. The next day I smoked again and the same thing happened. I smoked several times after that but stopped bc he always got the same results. Now my left arm hurts through the main part of the day and my heart hurts throughout the day just not as frequent and he is convinced he has a heart problem. I want to do acid again but am afraid that the same thing that pot does to him, lsd will. I have a pretty positive mind set and I've done acid before and was perfectly fine. What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're having anxiety you should not be taking LSD or smoking herb.

See a doctor or medical professional about your concerns about your circulatory system/heart, and arm. Be honest about your drug use and no you will not get in trouble for telling a doctor which drugs you use as there are such things as HIPPA laws and doctor/patient confidentiality.

We do not use the term SWIM here as we know it's you.

^yup. For what you're describing it would be wise to have your heart checked before taxing it with anything else. Seriously.

I want to do acid for the second time but has a little bit of worry on whit might happen. I smoke pot everyday for about 2 years. Everything was okay until about a few months ago when he smoked one night and was really high my left arm started hurting really bad and my heart felt like there was a knife piercing it. I felt as if he were going to die but my friend told me that I was just having an anxiety attack. The next day I smoked again and the same thing happened. I smoked several times after that but stopped bc he always got the same results. Now my left arm hurts through the main part of the day and my heart hurts throughout the day just not as frequent and he is convinced he has a heart problem. I want to do acid again but am afraid that the same thing that pot does to him, lsd will. I have a pretty positive mind set and I've done acid before and was perfectly fine. What should I do?

IMO which you should take with a grain of salt
depending on your age and if you never had any heart issues before smoking cannabis, the likely hood of it being real deal heart related is very slim
but consult your primary doc or visit a cardiologist

depending on how strong the cannabis the higher THC it can induce anxiety/panic attacks even paranoia
its more mental than anything even though you are feeling physical symptoms

LSD hmm having either a bad or good trip...the ball is really in your court
the come up of LSD can make anyone freak out but its how you handle the fear will determine the outcome
keep in mind LSD can show you things you may or may not be prepared to see
which IMO is a double edge sword it can be beneficial or down right horrendous

plenty of user reports and non scientific results show people with depression and real deal anxiety might benefit from micro dosing LSD, shrooms along with micro dosing ketamine for extreme depression

to me its simple doubt your doubts and say F fear or fear is gonna F you