• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anxiety over uncut penis/curve...it was hard to write this but im thinking of surgery

PS a curve? BONUS - hit the g-spot real good once you kno where it is, and learn some kama sutra moves bwoyyyy ;)

The gals fretting about lips probably never happened til the edwardian/victorian ages at the earliest - unnatural neuroses.

Your stressing over nothing. If you couldn't pull the skin back on your dick then fair enough!

I personally find an uncut penis incredibly sexy. Its also a lot more fun to play with when giving oral. Seriously. Do not get surgery.

seriously man i'm uncut too. most girls won't make a big deal about it if you don't. half the girls i've been with have never seen an uncut dick. most of em tried to make a big deal about it like "uhhhh, um i've never seen one like that before..." with a grim face and i just confidently say "well now you have" and i show her all the bells and whistles of an uncircumcised cock. i explain to her how there's more feeling for us beneath the foreskin and show her tricks she can use. it's the same thing about the size issue. girls don't care about size nearly as much as we do. it's just a dick. girls tend to not care about appearances like we do.

^You show her all the "bells and whistles"? Isn't that kind of awkward?

WTF is it with so many guys in the US getting circumcised? Until i got to know a few women from the US i had no idea that the practice was as widespread as it was. I remember that a guy i went to school with was teased for about a week after a chick he had been with that weekend came to school and was all like "OMFG he's circumcised!" So needless to say it's not exactly widespread where i live. But i actually know women in the US who have only seen a few uncircumcised cocks before and they aren't the inexperienced type either so that came as abit of a shocker to say the least.

Anyway quit worrying about your cock ffs and if it's any consolation most women who i have spoken to about the subject prefer a guy who still has his hood. In anycase if you get along good enough with a woman where she's at the point of seein your cock then it's pretty much already mission accomplished. You have already hit the home run now you just have to run the bases without tripping over them.

WTF is it with so many guys in the US getting circumcised? Until i got to know a few women from the US i had no idea that the practice was as widespread as it was. I remember that a guy i went to school with was teased for about a week after a chick he had been with that weekend came to school and was all like "OMFG he's circumcised!" So needless to say it's not exactly widespread where i live. But i actually know women in the US who have only seen a few uncircumcised cocks before and they aren't the inexperienced type either so that came as abit of a shocker to say the least.

Anyway quit worrying about your cock ffs and if it's any consolation most women who i have spoken to about the subject prefer a guy who still has his hood. In anycase if you get along good enough with a woman where she's at the point of seein your cock then it's pretty much already mission accomplished. You have already hit the home run now you just have to run the bases without tripping over them.

No guy I know that's got a foreskin is getting cut, maybe that guy got hard and the woman he was sleeping with saw him hard with his foreskin peeled back, he has a short foreskin, or he held it back the entire time when they had sex and she thought he got cut. I've heard from hetero and bi male friends that women even experienced ones can be clueless about mens penises and some will think that a guy that's not cut who has a short foreskin or who has it retracted is "cut" when hes really not, and that a dick that's 7-8 inches long is really anywhere from 9-12 inches or more long since they want it to be that large.

It's just a stupid American cultural thing. It you go to Europe the person who is circumcised is the weirdo. How on earth can it be considered weird to leave your body in the state it comes when you're born. Honestly fuck it if you get to the point where a girl can see your dick you've already made it and not being circumcised isn't going to be a dealbreaker, and if it is then she's a stupid bitch and move on.

Honestly any guy who is self conscious about a curve in their penis and not being circumcised probably needs psychotherapy instead of surgery.