• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anxiety on Crack

Billy1

Greenlighter
How do you guys deal with anxiety in between hits, I'll take a hit or 2 then wait 45 minutes. I have diazepams but everywhere I look online says its too dangerous to mix, is there another drug that can clear system or whatever.. It's that bad I feel like I'm dying .... But love the hits.. I know h can help and its pleasurable, but I don't want to become addicted.

Thanks.

It’s a fair question but I have to ask why you bother taking a drug that makes you feel so bad? Lot’s of people have bad anxiety responses to coke - but it’s a drug that’s just not for them.

That said, your other options for a freight train rush are pretty limited and probably involve needles so I can see why you want to persist.

I have no personal experience of it and no evidence at hand but I was reading about people trying Clonodine for help with amp side effects on another forum. Maybe that’s worth looking into. No idea about dangerous interactions though.

No. I dont recommend it. Especially given the fact that you’ve never done it before. Don’t be stupid.