• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anxiety from bad MDMA come up

happyallround

Greenlighter
In the spring my friend took molly for the first time, then took it in august 2 days in a row then a small amount a week later, then again in october. The rolls have always been happy and easy, never had it all just hit all at once, its all been gradual and low key, but have rolled hard and comfortably. When the molly was taken in october it was pure MDMA. .1 was taken then the rest was taken at least 30 min later bc it did not kick in. It kicked in during intermission and the vision started getting fuzzy and changing colors and the body was very hot. It was an enclosed feeling and a anxiety attack came up like a dying feeling. She sat in the bathroom, put water all over her then looked in the mirror and realized she looked amazing. Complexion had never looked better and felt so happy. Vision got better but was definitely watching the lights harder and hallucinating in a way but not much. had a good rest of the night, was slightly down the next day but fine. Then last weekend she took a tiny tiny bit of molly from a friend who was already on it. As soon as she took it that min she starting panicking and having an anxiety attack but not so sure it was from the molly. Its like there is anxiety of getting the awful panic attack come up. She was fine the rest of the night and the molly didn't last for long since it was such a tiny amount.

Ever since that one time in october she has had anxiety and panic attacks. Its when she's even completely sober, she can just be thinking and she will think "your body is not ok, this will always happen now" then she will feel her heart rate go up and she will start panicking. It happened when she smoked the other day before bed too. She's not having depression at all, its just this anxiety she gets now from that come up.

Sorry for the long post but also: she has decided to take a 6 month break from molly. Will she ever get that paranoia on a come up again? Why have her rolls been so was and fun and comfortable and effortless, but this roll was just a whole body feeling? I don't think she likes it when her body gets hot or her vision gets trippy, she just loves the effortless amount of energy and euphoria.

Please tell me the euphoria will come back and why the anxiety is happening now, and how to handle anxiety with rolls in the future or with any come up.

It's been two years since this happened to me: Had a bad rolling experience which gave me anxiety along with some physical symptoms. I don't have anxiety normally anymore but I can't smoke now without the symptoms you described and I used to smoke everyday.

It's been two years since this happened to me: Had a bad rolling experience which gave me anxiety along with some physical symptoms. I don't have anxiety normally anymore but I can't smoke now without the symptoms you described and I used to smoke everyday.

have you rolled since that rolling experience?

Hello,I think that you must stop using mdma
In my opinion panic attacks caused by anxiety which caused by mdma

What happened to you and you have extreme anxiety?
I don't know but there are many symptoms like higher or lower blood at brain regions
Stay away from mdma for ever,your brain need relax for at least 1 year
If you use it again you are in high risk of extreme pain symptoms
Anxiety leave after 6-10 months in most users

Now for euphoria your brain must refill serotonin to give you euphoria

There are some stories that come over anxiety and they roll again without symptoms
But there are many that fked hard and needed at least a year to recover

Wait until anxiety leave 100% and stay at tobacco only

have you rolled since that rolling experience?[/QUOTE

No way in hell. But I have smoked twice since and it just made my heart beat fast. So forget that. I can drink with no issues however. Physical symptoms I deal with regularly are blurred vision and head tingles sometimes. Sucks. No anxiety though or depression really. It's been 2 years