View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anxiety, depression and drug rampage.

W

Widarr

I've been taking pregabalin (600mg/day, sometimes more) to calm my anxiety disorder and eczma (which is connected to each other). During this time i've been doing weed, mdma, prednisone, lots of caffeine, pseudoephedrine.. couldnt help myself. Followind my friend's advice, i tried lsd (he said it might help). I've been doing weed, l-theanine, pregabalin mdma and LSD for over a week now (2 day breaks between lsd doses, dome days in a row). The plan was to do it together(me and my friend) but somehow he could stay with me only one day and left me with all this stuff alone. 9 years of anxiety and depression (which started before doing drugs) created kinda lack of control. I dont take any prisoners, if there is some of the drugs left on my shelf im gonna eat them till they are gone. I dont have a problem with drugs like im doing everything to get them (mostly my anxiety wouldnt let me leave my house to get them unless i take my pregabalin and my eczma isnt killing me), but i cant help myself when i have them in my radius. (cuz every day is a struggle i guess). To the point - after a week of doing drugs (including lsd, alone in home, thinking and playing online games) i faced my inner problems and i found some answers i needed, on the other hand i realised how much time i wasted before i decided find some medical help (shrink), and how many good relations died cuz of my passive attitude to living. This conclusion attacked me in the end of my week of tripping and it created sort of a bad trip (despite my pregabalin and some xanax). So i can say that im more aware and therefore more self-loathing i guess, also i have this crushing feeling in my chest every day since and my heart rate gets increased few times in a day and when it happens i have some pulsating feeling in my head. (also after caffeine my limbs go numb). A day after i decided to visit another psychiatrist (previous one was my moms friend so i couldnt tell him everything like about drugs for example). I told him about years of doing weed and anxiety and depression (but not about lsd and mdma). Shrink told me that my anxiety is andvanced and got escalated by prednisone and weed. She prescribed me escitalopram and decreased my pregabaline dose to 300mg/day. Now the question is, should i tell my shrink about doing lsd and other stuff? Also is it okay that i started doing escitalopram 4 days after doing 120ug LSD? Even from serotonin point? Since my last lsd dose i cant focus on something more than like 3 minutes. To be precise i feel a bit like this guy here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-555301.html. In the end i want to apologise if you find this thread chaotic, but im a mess and it cost me a lot to write this thread, as properly as i could, considering all the important facts. Thank you.

Do you feel able to stop smoking weed for a while? That could go a long way in helping you to sort things out.

Yes, i dont have any problem with that, im 9 days sober now, its my 5th day on escitalopramum and lyrica and some xanax and i just want to be sure that taking 4 day break between those crazy 2 weeks finished with 120ug lsd dose isnt too short to start my escitalopramum treatment without any damege (its my 5th day of treatment today)