Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anxiety attacks and puking white foam on MDMA

+90

Greenlighter
Hello everybody,

I am a drug enthusiast who has had bad experiences with MDMA, or with what he though was MDMA. I do know that MDMA can be enjoyed, it's just I haven't really been able to.

I have taken MDMA (or some other substance sold as MDMA) about eight times in the last three years. I consumed the drug in clubs and festivals, and I never had the chance to test the drug until now.

When I was on it I felt fine and happy, but I also was incredibly anxious. Like anxious to the point where when I sat down to rest for a few minutes while I was rolling, I would freak out and believe that I was either going to go insane or going to have a heart attack.

There was also two experiences that I had where I puked only white foam. I remember puking stressed my body a lot, but also completely finished my freakouts. I normally NEVER puke, even when I am really intoxicated on alcohol so this was really strange and worrying for me. In the rolling session I puked white foam, I had taken a sum of 300mg's over five hours. I freaked out and puked shortly after swallowing the second 150mg capsule. The MDMA (?) that I had taken was bought from a guy at a festival, so I have absolutely no idea what I consumed. The only thing I know is that throughout my experience with MDMA (again I never tested the drugs so I don't know if it was MDMA) it was really easy for me to lose control and freak out.

Two of my friend also consumed the same substance as I did in this session, and none of them felt the way I did.

Even thinking about how I felt during the experience give me an uneasy, stressful feeling in my stomach and my testicles shrink. I find this really odd.

Now, I have a gram of MDMA (tested with Mecke) that gave me a black result immediately. This is the first time that I have had the chance to test the substance, which is why I am starting this thread.

My mother has suffered from panic attack disorder for three years of her life. This made me really think if I wasn't just eligible to take MDMA due to my genetics.

I want to give MDMA a final shot.

How much should I take?

Is it possible that I may be not okay for MDMA usage, due to my genetics?

Is it common of users to freakout on MDMA and spend time in the toilet with their head between their hands thinking what they have done to themselves?

Is it common to puke on MDMA?

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I have taken LSD at least 5 times and psilocybin mushrooms at least 10 times so far in my life with no problems whatsoever. I also smoke weed daily.

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome to bluelight!

I have a friend that gets like that every time he rolls. Serious anxiety followed by puking and after that he's fine again. You could try splitting your doses in two, taken about 30 minute apart, this will make the comeup smoother and will lessen the hit your stomach takes. It will produce slightly lesser effects than when taken at once but not by much. Also you could try to drink a bit of alcohol beforehand to relax the nerves, don't get drunk of course, just enough to slightly feel it, drunk will produce a very hazy roll but just a bit tipsy can't hurt. Anxiety isn't that common to occur during the entire roll, for most people the anxiety goes away after the effects have fully developed. You should test with a full testkit to really rule out any adulterants, one reagent (mecke) is not enough

300mg over 5 hours is about the maximum you should do, if you have high quality MDMA, preferably a bit less than that. 150mg + 75mg booster should be plenty. Also, try to not smoke weed during your roll or at least not before your roll, weed is very known to be able to cause anxiety and this is certainly true when mixed with other drugs. So in short: lower your dose a bit, split it in two if needed and take them a short while apart, drink some alcohol to take the edge off and/or don't smoke weed during/before the roll

Hey there, welcome to bluelight!

I have a friend that gets like that every time he rolls. Serious anxiety followed by puking and after that he's fine again. You could try splitting your doses in two, taken about 30 minute apart, this will make the comeup smoother and will lessen the hit your stomach takes. It will produce slightly lesser effects than when taken at once but not by much. Also you could try to drink a bit of alcohol beforehand to relax the nerves, don't get drunk of course, just enough to slightly feel it, drunk will produce a very hazy roll but just a bit tipsy can't hurt. Anxiety isn't that common to occur during the entire roll, for most people the anxiety goes away after the effects have fully developed. You should test with a full testkit to really rule out any adulterants, one reagent (mecke) is not enough

300mg over 5 hours is about the maximum you should do, if you have high quality MDMA, preferably a bit less than that. 150mg + 75mg booster should be plenty. Also, try to not smoke weed during your roll or at least not before your roll, weed is very known to be able to cause anxiety and this is certainly true when mixed with other drugs. So in short: lower your dose a bit, split it in two if needed and take them a short while apart, drink some alcohol to take the edge off and/or don't smoke weed during/before the roll

Thank you for your response.

I will use it some time within the three three weeks, this is good information to know.

I will also order a full test kit online right now, so that I am more sure if there are any adulterants in the substance I'm going to take.