View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Antagonist of the 5-HT3, Odanestron, to counteract Ergometr-ine/-inine agonism

Mracid

Bluelighter
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds or Argyreia Nervosa seeds contain both LSA and egometrine derivates. Ergometrine and some of its derivates like ergometrinine are 5-HT3A receptor agonists so give the reflex to puke and cause nausea, so keeping that in thought, inserting Odanestron a 5-HT3 receptors antagonist would block that effect and allow a higher dose of LSA to be took without the nausea that usually comes with it. Of course extract is always best.

The bigger the dose of LSA you get the more Hallucinogenic it becomes so odanestron could help increase the hallucinogenic potential of LSA by allowing more to be taken without puking. Of course at that point you want a blood vessels dilators cuz vasoconstriction will be painful.

Psychedelics

Reference ; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23665164

I'd like to hear from anyone who's tried combining odanestron with psychedelics, LSA or otherwise.

I'd like to hear from anyone who's tried combining odanestron with psychedelics, LSA or otherwise.

I've done it multiple times with mushrooms and not a single hint of nausea was noted. Also, the body load was significantly lessened.

Gingerol, the natural alternative to ondansetron, does not decrease the body load and also doesn't last as long, but works at about the same level of effectiveness if you don't count those two negatives.

Does odanestron reduce psychedelic effects at all? What dosage of odanestron did you take?

Well, Psychedelics bind to 5ht2a which makes you trip, but also bind to 5ht3 which just makes your stomach feel wonky. Since less of the psilocin is binding at the 5ht3, theoretically there is more binding to 5ht2a, increasing potency. I couldn't tell you personally but I didn't notice any weakening of effects.

Your theory is correct exept psilocin has higher affinity for 2c than 2a (23x if i remember correctly) which makes it more anxiogenic but still the 2c increase serotonin and dopamine levels which can lead to more emotionaly intense psychedelic trip while not changing its color or vivacity. Which explain why you didnt felt any wakening effect even with little higher momoamine levels during the trip.

Thank you for the confirmation of my theory too!