• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Another one (we the best music)

XTCSTRATUS

Greenlighter
Hello, my name is XTC STRATUS inspired by my favorite weather patterns and my favorite drug. I’m a 20yr old male and I’m here looking to chat with other folks and learn from others experiences as well as share a few of my own.

I enjoy all things music, I myself am an aspiring musician and experienced pianist. I work full time as a tradesman but other than that I’m just like the rest of you ig. Anyway, glad to be here!

Welcome to Bluelight. We're glad that you're here! If you haven't already, be sure to check out our About Us and the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA).

Lastly, I'm curious how you found us. No worries if you'd prefer not to share. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to Bluelight. We're glad that you're here! If you haven't already, be sure to check out our About Us and the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA).

Lastly, I'm curious how you found us. No worries if you'd prefer not to share. Looking forward to seeing you around!
Of course! I will absolutely check those out. And I found you guys through a Telegram page that linked a forum. I found it and then saw that there was a whole other portion of the website and decided to sign up.