• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

another fucking petition - drugs test MPs

I can both be very much not OK with people who espose the benefits of prohibition and take drugs in private (that would indeed be incredibly hypocritical) and think that mandatory drug testing for public officials is a stupid idea.

ok ok. having thought about it, i really dont see the harm in any mp or whatever having a smoke of weed or a line of coke or whatever, thats definitely not the problem. i suppose im just angry at the hypocrisy.

the blanket ban for instance is a huge breach on human rights and im sure a large percentage (probably about the same % as in the general pop.) of those in politics take drugs. but just because of how the press leaps on deaths due to spice or meph, they jump to ban them not because they care, but because they want favour and votes from Sun/Mirror readers and well meaning but ignorant-on-the-matter-of-drugs parents.

i feel myself becoming quite irrational and spiteful now im off the heroin (also illegal, how on earth did i manage to get my hands on that?)

Whatever consenting adults get up to, in or on, their own time is their own business, drug testing is a tyranny.

I'd throw him out of the House of Lords simply for wearing that bra and smoking in bed.

Surely there should be standards that one must adhere to to be considered upper class

id throw the lot of them out, tell them if they want to wear fancy dress do it at home in private and stop giving the cunts money to buy hookers and coke and endless chapagne while they deliberate on bullshit issues they have no democratic mandate to interfere with.