View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Another Dxm question

gratefullydreaming

Bluelighter
I am now not on any other medicine such as an ssri. My first experience with dxm I drank a 4oz long lasting dxm 15 mg in it. Stupid for have taking the long lasting it lasted a little bit to long for me. I did not reach my desired state so I want to try again tomorrow. I plan on taking two bottles this time putting me at 8oz.. I want to reach a good 3rd plateau. I want a dose that will give me some good visual affects and maybe even and oobe. Any suggestions on how much I should take? I'm 160 lbs and have a fast metabolism if that has any thing to do with it.

Two bottles or 600mgs always made for a solid 3rd plateau ime, unless of course I was unable to keep it down. Also, a small amount of MJ will potentiate the fuck out of dxm(combining the two has given me several o_O.B.E.s). You should check out our Big and Dandy DXM thread as well as erowid's dxm vault

Last edited:
It really depends since everybody is different. 600mg would only get me stoned and a little dissociated. It's not recommended or anything, but with dxm, I never do anything under 900mg, there's no point to go under. That being said tho, smokin some weed while on it will definitely make it much stronger and give u visuals. Years ago I took only like 450mg of dxm and smoked a couple bowls of hash and I ended seeing neon green aliens fighting each other on my desk and having out of body experiences.