• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Another combo concern

kolinsky

Greenlighter
My neighbor's pet bandicoot was thinking about changing a planned drug excursion combo to mesterolone 50 mg, 10 g of weed, 400 mg heroin snorted (got high natty tolerance tho, 50 mg hydrocodone makes just a lil tired), 200 mg crystal methamphetamine, 3 tabs of LSD, and per necessity GHB dosing over the course of 3 days, equally dosing all these drug amounts over the three days.

Will this bandicoot, weighing a solid 170 lbs, face adverse health effects? I know for a fact that this bandicoot does not do drugs regularly, and is in good physical fitness and shape.

Last edited:
Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours. Blows my weekend. x]

- Hopeless Soul

But in all seriousness, I would space that amount over the course of 3 months, not 3 days! So yes, if you take all that in 3 days, you will be risking your health.. I'd dial it back some.. one drug at a time. Also read the blua, use of "my pet, my friend, swim", are not allowed. We all know its you you're talking about. Stay safe!

- Hopeless Soul