Anonymous posting: Now available in Dark Side, Trip Reports, Health, Legal and S&F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch-22

Bluelighter
Anonymous posting: Now available in Dark Side, Trip Reports, Health, Legal and A&F

Anonymous posting is now available in The Dark Side, Trip Reports, Health Q&A, Legal Q&A and Suggestions & Feedback.

Simply put, you do not need to be registered to post in these forums. Anonymous posting allows everyone some privacy when creating a new thread or replying to an existing topic. All sincere contributions will be welcome.

Last edited:
cool, i only post in one of those but i dont mind people knowing it was me hehe. nice to know if i needed to do that i could though :D

Anonymous posting is also now available in North and South American Drug Discussion.

How exactly do you do this?

I looked and didnt see a button to click to do this, i also logged out and tried to do it?

i dont get it

Update: Anonymous posting has now been turned off for the individual forums mentioned in this thread.

Anonymous posts should now be made in the Anonymous Posting forum. A staff member will move your comments to the appropriate place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.