• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Aniracetam & MDMA

SaPatches

Greenlighter
Just wondering if anyone has experience of combining the both of these? I've seen a fair bit about piracetam resetting or lowering tolerance, but little about the other racetams.

It lowers tolerance like piracetam. Just like piracetam though, it can significantly increase the effects MDMA has on your cardiovascular system.

I had 2.5grams of aniracetam with half a relentless (so roughly 75mg caffeine) and I felt incredibly stimulated. It was actually uncomfortable and a little anxiety-provoking. As a result, I'd err caution with MDMA.

I see. Thanks for the replies. Might leave it so, would rather put the heart at the least risk possible.

Can you say more about Pir affecting the cv system? I haven't heard that.

Its not the piracetam that does it (although it has been occasionally reported). Its the fact that piracetam potentiates the drug so much. It potentiates both the benefits and the negatives pretty uniformly (besides the possible neuroprotective qualities) as it potentiates the activity of the drug as well.

Piracetam and MDMA is a weird case. I experimented with it a number of times and it definitely potentiates it but it also increased the side effects, namely the tachycardia.

I wasn't the only one to report it. The problem is that it is hard to say what actually caused the increase in the heart rate, the piracetam, the MDMA, or the increased sensitivity to MDMA that the piracetam induced.

Its not the piracetam that does it (although it has been occasionally reported). Its the fact that piracetam potentiates the drug so much. It potentiates both the benefits and the negatives pretty uniformly (besides the possible neuroprotective qualities) as it potentiates the activity of the drug as well.

Piracetam and MDMA is a weird case. I experimented with it a number of times and it definitely potentiates it but it also increased the side effects, namely the tachycardia.

I wasn't the only one to report it. The problem is that it is hard to say what actually caused the increase in the heart rate, the piracetam, the MDMA, or the increased sensitivity to MDMA that the piracetam induced.

While I haven't directly experienced Aniracetam & MDMA, my experiences with Aniracetam & caffeine are similar to the quoted post. In the higher doses of aniracetam (2.5g) I experienced what I mentioned before - overstimulation. However, lower doses (.5-1g) increased the recreational value of the caffeine, but still increased the side effects, but this was far more tolerable. Aniracetam is far more potent than piracetam, so if you want to try it I recommend 500mg-1g of aniracetam MAX.

I think it could prove to be dangerous, especially the more stimulating tams like oxiracetam.