Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Animals that take DRUGS!

Cheech: "WHOH man this is good shit"
Chong: "Yeah its good eh"
Cheech: "Yeah"
Chong: "It's Labradoor weed"
Cheech: "Labradoor?"
Chong: "yeah my dog ate my whole stash so I had to follow him for weeks picking up his Shit"
Cheech: "Bwahhh", "YOU MEAN WERE SMOKING DOG SHIT!!!"
Chong: "urgh Yeah"

all this might also explane why I saw a bull bust down a wooden fence once to the field of cows(dad goes "Now thats one horny bull")

Another side note my mates dogs(cattle dogs) are allways ripping in to musshies from thier paddoks and those dogs are the bigest trippers realy..

hehe... i think my cat rather likes crystal meth and mushrooms...

On more than one occasion my cat enjoyed sitting around us w hile we smoke meth... at our housewarming she was in the room ALL night- w here meth was consumed nearlly the whole duration at one point or another.

Another time, we were sitting ar ound having mushrooms at home hehe, and the parts we hadnt eaten yet, s he started playing with, so we fed her a small stem... by this stage we were really tripping and i couldnt tell w hether my cat w as too, i seriously think she was, ehhe, her eyes were freaking me out! shes such the little troooooper my cat i s ;) she KNOWS where its at.

i once knew a cat that lived at a dodgy club in hobart.

the poor thing had pills on quite a few occasions that i've heard of. always running away mysteriously for a few hours.....hmm....

haha, don't know if they learnt any morals from the episode.

In retrospect I definitely got taught a thing or two by my conscience though...

There was a television show in which elephants in Africa would deliberately seek out fruit or something that had fermented (high alcohol content) when another elephant in their herd had died.

Proof that intelligent animals also feel the need to drown their sorrows occasionally.

We have a pomeranian- jack russle cross who is always very interested when I go outside to smoke choof and if i sit down will always be jumping on my lap trying to get at the bong. When ever any ash falls out she will quickly go and lick it up, I can't tell whether or not it effects her coz she['s nuts all the time.

Biscuit said:
There was a television show in which elephants in Africa would deliberately seek out fruit or something that had fermented (high alcohol content) when another elephant in their herd had died.

Proof that intelligent animals also feel the need to drown their sorrows occasionally.

Probably Betel nuts...:)

Yes I think animals do get quite affected.

My dog is a terrier (not like a foxy or nething tho) and I once blew bong smoke in her face while I was having a session and mate was it funny. She started walking around like she was going to do sumthin then she would go back to where she started... then she went to her food bowl and ate all her food and also ate both the cat food bowls... then followed by drinking and drinking. Longest time i've seen her spend at the bucket HAHAHA.

Now however when I smoke pot she will sit and watch, but does not attempt to take part in the action. However the last time I had a group of friends over and we were all smoking up she was trying to get alll in the thick of it... maybe because I was passing the bong to my mates and not to her....

You know what dogs are like with Jealousy!=D