View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Animal Communication on Psychoactive Substances

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
This shit deserves its own thread I reckon.

I'll leave the more obvious ones for others, and will start out with an oddball from my own research.

I tried out the mosquito communication, despite (reasons from other thread I can't find). I saw a mozzy sitting down on table stuff, and I realized I could get a message across with two signals. One, a buzzing noise, to a mosquito pinhead mind undoubtedly garbled but effective enough as caricaturial representation of its own sounds made by the blood god. Two a body-linguistically shivering nono, which must be a message recognizable to all conscious nervous systems on Earth.

It went away, so I got my hopes up a little we could have a little ecological arrangement here. I lived past the things for a few days or so, until one buzzed into my ear. I thought, experiment failed, mozzies are just that bloody annoying failure of a bird feeder automation species, lemme get out the vacuum cleaner.

But then this one mozzy just comes flying right towards the hose, as if to say "yup that one's on me".

We all already know these creatures can be rudimentary intelligent by how they used to torture us at some nights but.. I wonder whether this is another vista into what computations their pathetic pile of p-grade neurons are capable of!?

Anyway, please share your animal communication trip stories!

I took heavy doses of lsd and 100% had the best communication with my dog ... we literally were laying head to head communicating audibly and telepathically for over an hour ... and believe it or not since that night I have been able to telepathically communicate with her ever since... wanna eat wanna go outside ... stay sit lay down all done silently .... my wife sees it happen on a daily basis and thinks I'm out of my mind but can not deny the fact that I command the dog with my mind and never speak a command out loud for years now

had this happen on strong doses of LSD aswell. Had mind telephaty with my cat, that strolled into my room at 4 am while i was peaking on 250 ug.

I could command my cat with my mind and send messages and my cat would respond and i gave it a very complex sequence of commands to complete to prove this was acutally happening. turn around, jump onto that desk, then onto the floor spin around 360 and stick your tounge out and then jump onto the bed.

my cat completed it flawess, blew my fucking mind. these substances are not just simple drugs.

LSD is legit reality bending consciouness raising that unlocks the universe and your mind while on it.

stuff is legits god's easter egg left behind for us to discover acutal fucking magic while tripping

i don't think people need to be on psychedelics to communicate with animals. maybe my mind is permanently open and aware so stuff just becomes more obvious... but i believe that whatever power or higher power can show itself to even sober people... i feel like drug users might just have more faith sometimes and it is possible that the filters being turned off in the brain create some type of extra reaction with telepathic type stuff. i've talked to people that claim to be straight edge because they want to be more level headed if god does start to communicate with them. seems pretty honorable to me. there is something about drug users personalities that i appreciate too though. lol

But yeah, as far as stories, i was camping in the woods for about a month with my girlriend at the time and a friend i had since childhood. for whatever reason he put his tent close to ours. so i went like three weeks with out banging my girlfriend cause i didn't want to disrespect her in front of my friend. so after like three weeks, i was like "i really can't take this anymore, i'm just gonna bang her real quick and quiet and hope my friend doesn't know." so i unbuttoned her paints and went to town. it only took like thirty seconds. no noise was made, but RIGHT WHEN i ejaculated and finished up the only owl that i would hear or see through out the whole trip landed in the tree branch above our tents and started hooting like insane. i really got the impression that this was some kind of sign that if i were to get her pregnant our kid would rather be reincarnated as an owl or something...

i've actually been convinced that animals were with me since i was in like 6th grade before ever even thinking really about drugs as as good thing. i was listening to limp bizcuit and contemplating why on the first album he yells "god i love you"... i noticed a crow in the tree and it was staring at me. i stared at the crow for a few minutes and felt like it was some kind of sign from god or the crow just knew about god. but that's when i first really started believing. probably cause i knew about that raven poem or people told me about animals playing god when i was a small child. not too sure.

also i get experiences where flicking through the radio stations always goes along with what i'm thinking some times loosely, but sometimes it's pretty obvious to me... like one night i jerked off to a video of what was supposed to be the world's biggest dick fucking a giant tit girl. i'm not usually into tits, a lot of times i'll watch the flat chested teen category or will fantasize about smaller girls... anyways, i was flicking through the radio stations a couple hours later with a pretty blank mind and out of no where i thought it funny how i watched that video, and right when the thought occurred in my head i flicked to a rapper saying "big tits" and then flicked through to some other stations that just seemed to have the feeling of going along with my thoughts.

along with animals and radio or television communicating, a male friend of my girlfriend at the time, my girlfriend at the time and i were sitting around probably smoking weed. out of no where the guy asks what i believed about god, and right after he asked the wooden chair he was sitting in just broke and he fell on the ground... i feel like this is kind of a story about how you're not really supposed to obsess about god and me talking about this story is kind of contradictory, but it's just a funny string of events imo. if you can't believe me, there is at least the guster lyric "fiction is where genius lies". lol.

i believe people pick up on like underlying human thought as a whole, i don't really know how to put it, this is the only proof i can show you about unconscious thought existing.... there is a thread in the music section of this site about emo that one of the posters made a while back. it hadn't been topped in like a half a year or a year or so, some time since the thread had been up and thought of probably... anyways, one of the posters topped the thread during the hours when you tube released a sunny day real estate song. they topped the thread talking about another band, and i don't think they knew they were posting along side such another major emo occurence in history. emo was just in the air so they decided to go back to the thread, but as a whole there was something else they didn't know going on. i'm gonna assume the poster didn't know about the sunny day real estate release. they are like one of the pioneers of what is the emo genre. you can go to the music section of this site to see when the thread was and on the sunny day real estate you tube to see that this stuff occurred at the same time. lol

a few months back i thought to listen to that "i'm blue dabadeedabeeda" song for the first time in a few years, and i listened to it a bunch of times. the day after there was a poster on you tube that signed up as "i'mbluedabadeedabeda" or however they spell it. i don't think this poster made any posts, but for whatever reason a person thought to sign up like that so i would see. pretty bizarre. i wonder if they had some intention with god or if they were just randomly dickiing around wanted to post something and never did. i guess it doesn't really matter and turns into some kind of sign to me. if i didn't have some much faith in god, i'd think it was some kind of computer virus just signing up fake people along with what i'm thinking and doing. kind of weird to think about, like if i'm wasting my time trying to help people with harm reduction or spirituality.. with you tube, reddit, and blue light,, i feel sometimes like i'm on some kind of weird writing assignment...

ANYWAYS, if any of this stuff sounds familiar to y'all, it's because i've posted most of these stories before... PEACE OUT

Last edited:
I’ve had moments with wild animals. While tripping it seems animals feel the zen vibe and are much more approachable.

I find my interactions with my dog funny though when tripping or rolling cuz she’s too smart (or thinks she is..) and will try to pull stuff. The first time I tripped with her we were chilling on the couch and she just casually started browsing around in the trash right next to us. I scolded her and she looked at me like she thought she was invisible or something it was hilarious. She never does that normally.

I’ve also had strong feelings of connection during trips that are hard to explain.

-GC