• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Angry Boys

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
If anyone has watched Summer Heights High or We can be Heroes both by Chris Lilley you will probably like his new show Angry Boys, which has just come out

Anyone else going to be watching?

its pretty much comedy but all the main characters are played by the creater

I thought the Premiere was fairly disappointing. But have only met 3 characters so far; twins Daniel and Nathan (from We Can Be Heroes) and new character Gran, a hard ass older lady who works at a correctional facility for juveniles.

Looks like Episode 2 will introduce us to black rapper, S.Mouse, and to be honest, looks like the worst character yet.

I'll keep watching, but it's obvious it won't reach the...heights of Summer Heights High.

Are you watching it?

It's turned into a pretty good series. I was wrong about S.Mouse, he's pretty damn funny.

The Asian mum is probably the funniest.

hell yes!!!

I LOVE Chris Lilley and both Summer Heights High and We Can Be Heroes. Summer heights was on HBO about 18 mos ago(I am in the US) and i was sooooo sad that Ja'mie was leaving me. I had No idea about Heroes until HBO started advertising Angry Boys and stated that both Summer Heights AND Heroes were available-all episodes-on demand. I watched every episode of Heroes and almost pissed myself. i was thrilled that Ja'mie was back but I found a new favorite character. Pat...the Roller from Perth...holy shit!!! Chris Lilley iis a GENIUS!!!

I cannot wait for Angry Boys. I will definitely be watching and in on the discussion!!!

Last edited:
i remember watching summer heights high when i was younger... it was great then as i was in high school and could relate to an extent. i checked out 'angry boys' recently and tbh it just wasn't very funny.