Anger

Anger: no use for it. I used to have a lot of it though. Not really sure where it went. Maybe it just dissipated with age.

I'm sorry you feel like this. :(

I can't say that I know exactly what you're going through, but I used to have a lot of problems with anger. I guess I still do but to a much lesser degree. Still, sometimes things can set me off and I lose control of my emotions.

Best advice I can think to give is to try and distract yourself with something. When I tried to kill myself, I think part of what helped me get a lot better was just being forced to do stuff. I ended up in a psych hospital and tbh I think just being there and being forced to do shit like being in a new environment, being pressured to go to group therapy sessions, and just generally being kept busy helped a lot.

When you're depressed you tend to end up trapped doing the same shit over and over and having that reenforce your existing negative feelings. Even if you know you might feel better if you do something else it's so hard to get yourself to actually do it. At least in my experience.

I dunno, there's no easy simple answers, just something to think about I guess. :(
You know I'm here for you though man. <3