• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Angry Anger Management Thread

I seemed to have had my ego popped and my anger turned into melancholia

How could I possibly think I could take ALD-52 again after getting banned from Twitter for threatening a famous person while on what was basically acid? I had no following someone had to have seen it to ban me like that though.

I should try to stay off with this new phone number not like the world is asking me to get on stage there for them no reason to use it rly for me today

How could I possibly think I could take ALD-52 again after getting banned from Twitter for threatening a famous person while on what was basically acid? I had no following someone had to have seen it to ban me like that though.

I should try to stay off with this new phone number not like the world is asking me to get on stage there for them no reason to use it rly for me today

It's cool that u decided to not take it! i deal with that everyday too, except it's heroin

It's cool that u decided to not take it! i deal with that everyday too, except it's heroin
I have a plethora of stuff I am dealing with but never had to deal with heroin oh my God!

Hope you see a light somewhere sometime if you don't have your own in whatever tunnel you are in.

Still not sure which way is out here.

I have a plethora of stuff I am dealing with but never had to deal with heroin oh my God!

Hope you see a light somewhere sometime if you don't have your own in whatever tunnel you are in.

Still not sure which way is out here.
i recently found a light my friend and try to guide others to it yet most of them reject it

i recently found a light my friend and try to guide others to it yet most of them reject it
I get it. I no longer try to offer light to others I realize I cannot fix them

I mean I want to be a good human and help others but like thinking I have an answer for them I don't and offering unsolicited advice

I get it. I no longer try to offer light to others I realize I cannot fix them

I mean I want to be a good human and help others but like thinking I have an answer for them I don't and offering unsolicited advice
I just cant help but try and help those around me who are in pain cuz nobody offered me any help when i was them

I am becoming aware of how my anger is fueled by my ego. Ego gets scared anger becomes sadness

I cried for a little while meditating today pretty abyssal void inside feel lost disconnected from those offline who once cared for me but no anger now. I hope I can use this maturely if I decide to peek back in I know I need to fix it before it incinerates my life hopefully not others with it.

If I can talk to someone about my anger who knows me in person right away when it boils over like the guy who offered to be my sponsor made possible for free bless his thoughtful soul maybe I can then start deconstructing it but I feel regular meditation is what will subdue it and that is a journey I have gone astray from and fallen to the mercy of my demons

Ready to try and contain my rage not sure when I will ever put out the fire though

I dropped my new Dollar General phone on my driveway hadn't gotten around to getting a case yet and it cracked but still works fine and it made me think bad sign of trouble ahead but also repaying bad karma but all around I want to go get cannabis now from downtown at this place that sells it out their backdoor lol

The real issue with that is wanting to drink beer after smoking and then bingeing on sex, drugs, and rock n roll without the rock star suite lifestyle man I am exhausted of this but I have to work tomorrow my subpersonality knows this so maybe I could use it contained at work and just vape D8 which is much lighter psychoactively speaking at home

That being said the vape I have been using also has CBD in it and I got back on a nic vape so they are keeping me super mellow now

So I wanna put a bandaid on my temper instead of start to unthread the knots of it basically I am saying within my psyche I better keep hush about subpersonalities now one might start to get ideas to thwart my better intentions

Been tuning into Rastafarian elders on YouTube and trying to widen my understanding of things from a holistic perspective like they embrace some encouraged me through their talks to quit using marijuana I don't need it any longer honestly and I feel understanding more will naturally undo anger

Last edited:
I found my lost vape at work lying on the mulch path that runs behind the buildings and greenhouse right after losing my temper horribly but I keep it all in well no I can be spotted screaming at passing cars on my bike terrible road rage without meditation feels like a manchild pascifier in my mouth all better now

Jesus Age Xrist I will stop supporting millionaire headshop owners with my degrading use of all their THC buffoonery they just stocked Delta 10 when I am going bankrupt from terrible Delta 8 obsession.

Lol a conversation the owner of this shop had once with a customer came to mind he said he didn't just believe in Cloud Nine but thought you could get to Cloud Ten talking about one of those devices that hold a bunch of joints you can smoke at once dude I am no longer supporting your circus with my near minimum wage

I am gonna check my ego and anger before it explodes by simply going to maybe one AA speaker meeting a week and just listening maybe join some small talk before and donate money

I'm afraid this 2.4% nicotine Blu disposable was a complete waste of ten dollars as it didn't fix my resentment problem here surrounding this unwanted job issue and there don't appear to be no greener grass in sight on the job board this morning for my lack of skills oh brother where art thou?!

What will most likely happen is I will sneak upstairs into an empty office when they aren't in it then open a manager's desk drawer and proceed to pull out my check which generally arrives two days before payday except that sucker is ready to be cashed on Wednesday and they haven't stopped me yet. They can fire me over it for all I want the job but I am out of money 🍯 then proceed to leave work not on a break to cash this fuggin thing across the street and bolt to a headshop for a five dollar special price five percent nic stick to quell this bondage that will undoubtedly keep me furiously addicted.

Kava can be a very useful tool for managing, reducing, controlling and reoleasing anger you know.

Alcohol just pents it up, in contrast and comparison I mean.

I am becoming aware of how my anger is fueled by my ego. Ego gets scared anger becomes sadness

I cried for a little while meditating today pretty abyssal void inside feel lost disconnected from those offline who once cared for me but no anger now. I hope I can use this maturely if I decide to peek back in I know I need to fix it before it incinerates my life hopefully not others with it.
Anger stems primarily or entirely from 3 things- Fear, Pain, and Unhappiness.

Lol, would make an ideal modern movie title, it's the precise theme woven into predictive programming social engineering entertainment and culture.