• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

and you thought the Australian press was bad...

Classic "Article"
Did anyone watch "Taking Point" (a sort of chistian/catholic talk-back show) on ABC some time ago (1-2months) around 12:30 (AEST)? They were defending ravers and raves... its all about the neo-paganism apprently....

nickthecheese: yep, I saw some of it. It was kind of touching the way they were saying all this stuff about 'neo-paganism', PLUR and how kids are looking for something to believe in. I was tempted to ring up and say "nah dude, it's all about getting really fucked up"... ;)
P.S They aren't Catholic dude - they were Christians :)
[ 13 December 2002: Message edited by: babydoc_vic ]

By: Sue Kramer , Special Writer
Just had to..
But this:
Aside from all the problems you might have if your daughter is raped or sexually assaulted in some ugly fashion, kill yourself if you ever let your kid go to a teen night at an adult club
..shits me more than the entire 'article'. There may be no substance to the 'critical information' this idiot is passing on. But this is a shining example of the thought processes of a person with considerable power, responsibility and influence getting hard over control.

Originally posted by Runner:

Last time I was pilling hard, I couldn'd piss at all! Felt like my "piss release" muscle locked up or some shit.

what?? really??
you should see a doctor about that, its not healthy.

Originally posted by lachs:
Uncontrollable defecation? Methinks some one sold this guy ford pills =
i dont geddit (non-perth joke?), but sounds a bit like that guy at sci fi (NYE) last year in perth who shat himself and lost his pants.. classic.

Originally posted by nickthecheese:
Classic "Article"
Did anyone watch "Taking Point" (a sort of chistian/catholic talk-back show) on ABC some time ago (1-2months) around 12:30 (AEST)? They were defending ravers and raves... its all about the neo-paganism apprently....

yeah i think we were talking about it in #bluelight...it was actully kinda cool, mainly because i have a tendency to bag the shit out of organised religion, so it was really nice to see an open-minded view point from 'their' side...
!brad

Originally posted by Euphorik:
what?? really??
you should see a doctor about that, its not healthy.
I thought it was quite normal not to be able to piss after consuming a fair few pills. It almost feels like you don't have control over your "piss release" muscle...like it locked up. For the same reason you can't blow... i thought everyone had that - or at lease everyone i've spoken to... This is of course after about 3 pills...
There's ways around it of course... like waiting for a while and pressing slightly on your bladder etc...
[ 16 December 2002: Message edited by: Runner ]

The good thing about this is at least we know what george w bush's speech writers do in thier spare time!

god someone get me some sedatives or i'm going to die from this laughter!
this has been printed and put on my wall.. oh and btw, you can't just select a couple quotes from this article.. the whole thing is an absolute bloody classic!
:D