• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol And H tuning it down

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
So im trying to get clean or at least to a social using of the above mentioned downers (namely alcohol and herion mainly) So far its okay apart from the sweats, runny tummy, irratability and TR3MORS which is the worst. Stuck to smoking bong only. Fjck this took m3 a long to type.

List of support meds taken so far spread out through the day since i woke 06:00 till now which is 14:00

06:00 - 10mg valium
08:00 - 30 oxazepam + 1.25 lorazepam
10:00ish 2mg subutex
12:00 30mg oxazepam
14.00 .5mg alzam

Hoping just to snooze the rest of the day away and then when i wakeup at 17:00 I will give an update. Just hope these benzos that i chose specifically this helps with the tremors as its bad, but so far 10% better. Nausea still a bitch too lol

But hey i brought it on myself and now i need to get myself out of it. But anyone interested in following or giving advice Will be more then welcome

Also forgot to mention yesterday's dosage
04:15ish 10mg valium
08:00 30mg oxazepam
08:00 1.25mg lorazepam
13:00 30mg oxazepam
14:00 1.25mg lorazepam
Slept the rest of the day
18:00 2mg subutex
19:00 30 oxazepam
Went to bed at 22:00 i think and wike up again. Went and layed infront of ths tv in front even though i have one in my room i always just fall asleep in front for some reason easier, i also had .5mg alzam at that time and passed out just before 6 and then started my day as explained.

Last edited:
They say that Zofran (Ondasetron) helps immensely with nausea.

They say that Zofran (Ondasetron) helps immensely with nausea.
Just from a quick search that seems like a hardcore drug mostly used for cancer patients. I'm sure Valoid will do the trick and its not a constant nauseas. Its one of those quick unexpected nauseas that makes your whole body twist and turn but then goes away in a few seconds, so I'm sure I will survive lol

They tend to give it to the cancer patients via IV but there's also a tablet preparation as well.

zofran is not very hardcore... hardcore for nausea yes, but not a hardcore drug as far as i know. my 12 year old gets a script. when i have a nasty stomach it is the only thing that really works, and it works 100% and quickly

Well my nausea is still under control and overall health being seems to be a good 40% if I'm not gonna lie. ?
Today's meds so far
04:50 -10mg Valium
09:30 - 30mg oxazepam
09:30 - 1.25mg lorazepam
12:00 - 30mg oxazepam
13:00 - 1.25 lorazepàm
18:00 - 30 oxazepam

today
08:00 15mg Ozaxepam
08:00 1.25mg Lorazepam
few bong hits

all good so far except for some severe depression that is knocking me hard

i just suffered a bad nose bleed that went on for a few minutes. something i never get. Just wondering if its because of the detox or just a random event, weird

Your blood pressure might be high because of withdrawal and that could be the cause of bleeding.

take some more valium, it'll bring your bpm and blood pressure down. maybe 20mg ( id take clonazepam because that does wonders in that area but i dont think you have any, but any benzo will have generally the same effects just not as strong)

Did you go cold turkey? theres no harm in having a (non recreational) theraputic shot or smoke or sniff however you do your H, but i'm talkin theraputic so if your dose is 2-3 points, maybe half a point to ease symptoms when they get unbearable ( you won't lose progress persay, it wouldn't be the same as saturating yourself with a normal dose, i'll give you an example of when i'm trying to cut down on my pain meds (for chronic pain) i'll go as long as possible and be in acute wd, but instead of going for the morph which'll fix me right up i'll take my oxy/hydros which do about half the trick or i'll take 2 of my hydros (6mg hydromorphone)

and if you're an iv user, try snorting 50mg (half a .1) and seeing if it helps, its better than nothing and it'll ease the symptoms and eventually you'll be through the ordeal, but if you're gonna follow this, you can't do this multiple times a day, maybe for the first 3 days twice is fine, but after that you have to aim for once when its unbearable, and it won't be the cure-all but its certainly better to suffer 75% instead of 100%

can i suggest getting ahold (fuck gabapentin) but of some Lyrica/Pregabalin? those are similar to benzos but theyre their own thing and they definately aid in easing the mental anxiety/wd

in wd i personally use crack cocaine, and i mean realistically, you don't have to go crackheadmode and be stuck to the pipe, but you can smoke when you wake up (a smaller piece since youd be using it "medicinally" and in my experience, it gets rid of 90% of wd, and if you're not a regular user, you can get away with smoking once every hour-hour and a half to relieve the symptoms but i don't advocate the use of smoking cocaine but if you think it may help and you won't be risking another substance issue then its a wonder drug for opiate wd (for me atleast) and for the love of god, if you choose this option, please don't take the drug lightly, it can be extremely bad if you get into fiending on it.

Last edited:
Well my major problem was to cut back on the booze. I have subutex and have been taking 2mg tabs every 1.5 days roughly. So the wd from H is under control. Its the booze that is a problem but im doing better as i use to wake up with a drink and go to bed with one. The only main problem since cutting dowm on the booze is the tremors, irritability and insomnia. The benzos are helping a lot but is also leaving me tired and no motivation for life. Apart from that im doing okay.

Thanks for all the help and input so far

As for benzos i have thefollowing on hand
Bromazepam
Diazepam
Oxazepam
Alzam
Lorazepam
Triazolam
Midazolam

But the last two mentioned ia like emergency benzos. When i know i cant sleep

can i suggest getting ahold (fuck gabapentin) but of some Lyrica/Pregabalin? those are similar to benzos but theyre their own thing and they definately aid in easing the mental anxiety/wd

in wd i personally use crack cocaine, and i mean realistically, you don't have to go crackheadmode and be stuck to the pipe, but you can smoke when you wake up (a smaller piece since youd be using it "medicinally" and in my experience, it gets rid of 90% of wd, and if you're not a regular user, you can get away with smoking once every hour-hour and a half to relieve the symptoms but i don't advocate the use of smoking cocaine but if you think it may help and you won't be risking another substance issue then its a wonder drug for opiate wd (for me atleast) and for the love of god, if you choose this option, please don't take the drug lightly, it can be extremely bad if you get into fiending on it.
Honestly i never really did crack so my exp with it is very low. Butmy regime is working so far, ant complaints i have is the insomnia, rls which is wicked at times and then just the general feeling of depression and no want or need to do anything constructive. Lazy af

Well yesterdayi had nose bleeds like constantly more like 10x the day and its not like normal its bad nose bleeds. Today i already had 2. And today is my first day of actually having some fun so to speak and got booze and H. No nose bleeds so far. But yesterday the worst couldn't move without a nose bleed. Weird, anyone exp this before when detoxing

well this weekend i had a break from the detoxing (yeah sounds wrong)
anyhow did H and booze the whole weekend and then monday went clean again. Suffered through monday from the hangover and slight alc/H WD. i Stuck it out the whole monday by only taking 15mg oxazepam and tons of weed yesterday. Last night roughly at 21:00 i had 2mg subutex that helped a lot with the cold sweats and nausea and RLS that i also get in my arms for some reason. But after the 2mg subutex i felt relaxed and slept another 2-3 hrs. After that i had some weed and another 10mg valium that helped to sleep till about 8am, this morning. Had another few valium throughout the day and subutex also. feeling good and no wd...