Anavar shutdown help!!

Focusondan

Greenlighter
Hey. Just started my anavar cycle 4 days ago of 50mg a day. Was going to use clomid 25mg for 3 weeks for PCT, as anavar is supposed to reduce testesterone levels or completely shut it down.

I've just been in an accident at work and won't be able to commit to the gym for sometime.

Do you reckon I would get away if i stopped using anavar and wouldn't need to use any PCT?? as it has only been 4 days if that!

You'll be fine. You shouldn't be shut down. Just discontinue use. I suggest you read the "first cycle" thread stickied at top once you do decide to hop on gear again.

What he said ^^

Don't take any more until you've both done your research (like reading the thread he mentioned), and are back in good health ready to get back into the gym.

Thanks guys. I am aware of how to use steroids, as this would had of not been my first cycles. How ever in the 'first cycle' topic it says nothing about anavar use. As this is a tricky question, as it can cause shutdown but at what point. I believe mg plus will cause shutdown. Any up to 80mg will just lower testestorone levels. I have done some research over many forums before proceeding with the cycle.

But will be coming of today and will be getting some HGH for some faster recovery

You'll be fine no pct necessary....Var takes a week to become fully active in your body anyways

Thanks guys. I am aware of how to use steroids, as this would had of not been my first cycles. How ever in the 'first cycle' topic it says nothing about anavar use. As this is a tricky question, as it can cause shutdown but at what point. I believe mg plus will cause shutdown. Any up to 80mg will just lower testestorone levels. I have done some research over many forums before proceeding with the cycle.

But will be coming off today and will be getting some HGH for some faster recovery

You quite clearly are not aware of how to use steroids.. 4 days of 50mg anavar does not require PCT, neither do you need hCG, there is the possibility hCG could result in further suppression of GnRH....
Stop the anavar, you won't have issues after 4 days...

Fs most people don't get shutdown off Var after a few weeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used testosterone before long time ago doses up to 500 mg every 2 weeks, for a few months. Afterwards, no pct. I was back to my normal self, in terms of maintaining on natural strength levels a normal feeling, meaning the gear had long cleared out of my system. What I most regret about the cycle is indelible stretch marks in my arms and shoulder/chest area. Good things I'm arm dominant or I probably would have had more spread out in my lats and chest. Also, during my use I got blotchy skin discolorations and at the beach I started hearing crazy shit like I have skin cancer, so I went to dermatologist, and of course gear isn't good for skin in the back area I got tinea versicolor a harmless fungus that manifests in hot climates.

Anyway, this anavar you speak of iis notorious for being practically the mildest steroid one can try. Mild on natural testosterone production, mild on liver, mild in low doses for virilization, and mild in gainz of course (flip sides of the same coin). You want hardcore results, it always comes with increased side effects. You want less side effects, prepare for moderate results. This is one of the safe compounds.