Anavar 50mg for 60 days or 100mg for 30 days ??

benzoman12345

Ex-Bluelighter
Alright lads,

On Monday I will be starting 400mg Test Ester Blend P/W (Staying on Test for good now :) )

and I have decided that instead of trying blends of Roids like "One-Rip"s and stuff ... oils containing multiple hormones that I don't know how I react to,

I'm going to try new things on their own on top of Test and maybe something I'm already familiar with, that way I will get to know everything a lot better :)

Cut a long story short: My BF% is lower than it has EVER been, I am at the PERFECT time to proper Lean Bulk, Just total RIP, pack on some hard permanent muscle tissue with no water weight or any of that shit,

So I was gna use Tren, either Ace or Tri-Tren on top of Test, because it is the steroid of choice for my situation and what I want to do,

But.... I have heard LOTs of things about mental side effects from Tren, and I have also heard multiple times that high dose Anavar = Tren without the sides...
(I can't get 1-Test-CYP incase anybody recommends it)

So I decided to try the Anavar out 1st, I have a tub of Pro.Chem 60 x 50mg tabs coming,
I am wondering if I should run them at 50mg ED for 30 days (maybe split the tabs if they're big enough for AM/PM doses), or AM/PM doses of 50mg and do 100mgs ED for 30 days instead.

These fuckers are expensive man, so I want to see how I react to them, if it's good enough for what I'm looking for with minimal sides then happy days.

Test and Anavar is a good combination. Run 100mg ED for 30 days.

what is the longest you can run anavar 100mg everyday on like a 16 week test cycle.

How long is a piece of string?

It depends on the individual. Some people can run it 10 weeks without liver problems. Some people can only run it 8 weeks before having liver problems. The duration of 17a steroid administration varies from person to person. I can run 40mg of Superdrol ED if I want for 20 weeks with very little effect on my liver enzymes. Another person can only run 10mg ED for 6 weeks before he starts pissing orange and his liver enzyme levels go bad.

Personally, I don't fuck with Anavar unless it comes from one of three UGLs I know of because every other source and UGL is typically bunk, underdosed, or Winstrol. And even then I don't buy it for myself, I buy it for women who need it. I might fuck with it when it's worth it, and it's worth it when you are 250lbs at less than 8%. You got to have significant lean muscle mass and a low bodyfat. Otherwise it's a waste. It's a cosmetic steroid as far as things go for males, and for females it will put on muscle.

Kind off topic

But, is it even worth for a guy to run Var at lower dose like 40mg a day?

Been on Var a few days for the 1st time and something's definitely happening, noticeably bigger pumps and slight strength increase.

I'm not coming off Test now, it's a blend of 6 different esters 1ml split Mon-Thurs, good stuff :)

Been curious about Var for a while now, I reckon I'm still gna try Tren after this tho.

Been on Var a few days for the 1st time and something's definitely happening, noticeably bigger pumps and slight strength increase.

Yeah, tren is my steroid of choice so far. Just the best bang for the buck that I have found so far.

Such a expensive weak oral

I got some on hand I got for my GF, but now she's not interested in doing it. But, I know it's just not enough for anything worth while for myself.

I'm only on day 4 and muscles are fuller and forearm veins popping out,

I've no complaints so far,

but I wouldn't waste my time with anything less than 50mg tablets with this steroid, it's defoe a high dose or nothing compound.

^^unless youre a chick :p
Have you taken epistane before? I've heard they're comparable.

Naa never taken it mate, never taken any Prohormones, this and D-bol are the only orals I've tried, I like D-Bol, but I don't like pissing half my gains back out lol

Have no idea why people take this stuff? Surely there are better orals or injectables out there that do an equal or better job for a fraction of the price? My friends var cycle 4x more than a Superdrol or dbol cycle.

Just seems it is too expensive compared to gains...

Almost 0 sides from what I understand. And some legit sources carry it for a decent price such as in raw powder. Also good for chicks

The only use I see it for is as you said for women serotonin, saying it has 0 sides is fine but neither does a lot of gear

I'm taking it because I've seen a good few people in my area lose belly fat and harden up rapidly, my BF is lower than ever now after shredding a shitload of water from D-Bol !

For my goals my 1st choice would be Tren of course but like I already stated I have heard a lot of guys swear that: High Dose Anavar = Tren without the sides,
So given my anxiety and insomnia issues I thought it would definitely be worth giving VAR a shot first,

I don't want water weight and estrogen issues anymore I don't think I need them for my goals,

I am experimenting to see if I can get where I want to be using Roids that doesn't aromatise and cause Estrogen related sides, Mostly WATER tbh , I know I can limit water and control Estrogen related Gyno with an AI, but why if I don't need to ?

T-Bol: Will probably be next depending on how this goes, I've seen good results from it with a mate,
Winnie: I don't think I want to bother with because of bad reports of joint pains and I have back issues,
Masteron: Defoe be giving that a go,
Primo: All I ever hear is about it being faked and for the price as well, but who knows I may try it,
Halo: Will need to read more about it,
1-Test Cyp: I cannot source it or I would be on it lol !

Having said all this,
I AM still a big fan of NPP and may consider putting it in at some point every 3rd day with my test jag for a few weeks, but with Dostinex as I am prone to Prolactin caused gyno.

EQ/Boldenone, how is the conversation rate on this ?

I'm want to get know how every steroid reacts to me on it's own individually (w/ Test of course),
I'm on test for life now and in this for the long run so there is no hurry, steroids ain't going anywhere and neither are the weights, I have dedicated my whole life to bodybuilding now and actually feel quite proud typing that lol :)

I WILL be on the tren train eventually !

TBH I'm not the kinda guy that fucks about so there's a good chance when the VAR runs out I may just buy some Tren E and start at 50mg P/W , work my way up and see if it agrees with me, although Dostinex is MUST and I have Letro at all times in the Roid box now !

Status Report on the Var for everybody that disses it: 6 Days in, muscles are harder, fuller, bigger, more defined, and veins are popping out on Bi's and forearms, this is in less than a week I still have 24 days to go and my T400 Blend of 6 different esters jabbing every 3rd day should be starting to kick in, diet is quality, I think I'm gna be happy at the end of the VAR !

Actually surprised at the negative comments as a lot of people told me before I took this that it was great, on this board and other boards and from real people who I know and train with.

To be fair that makes sense and you also answered a question I forgot to ask which was - why not tbol... Lol

TBH I think I probably will just grab Tren after the VARs done, because I want an extremely anabolic hormone running through my bloodstream 24/7,

I'm taking Pain killers with Paracetemol in them for my back pain, that can't be good with taking an Oral steroid as well,

I don't actually like the thought of putting any drug/hormone through my liver,

What do you think about starting Tren E at 50mg P/W on top of 500mgs Test (it averages out to) ?
I know people run nearly a gram of the stuff but it is said to be 5x more Anabolic and Androgenic than Test and given my mental health record I'd rather be safe than sorry,
I could run Ace but it would be a lot more pricey, I suppose this is how the Test/Tren/Mast combos came about then lol :))