• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Analyis of Yellow Domino

TheodoreRoosevelt

Bluelighter
Was rated to be sold as 250mg or some really insane amount. Europe.

All reactions occur in the span of ~10 seconds
Marquis - Turned Purple/Black to Black instantly
Mecke - Seemed to be a slight smell to it, was a tinge of Bluish-Green before Turning Purple/Black
Mandelin - This one was a weird reaction, had a very Red tinge to it before turning Reddish-Purple, then Black

Just curious what you guys thought of this. I haven't tested much ecstasy so I wouldn't know if this is normal or not. I just see various 'this color means X' stuff, usually referring to the Purple/Black, but wondering if anything more can be read from these reactions based on their initial colors. Thanks.

Was rated to be sold as 250mg or some really insane amount. Europe.

All reactions occur in the span of ~10 seconds
Marquis - Turned Purple/Black to Black instantly
Mecke - Seemed to be a slight smell to it, was a tinge of Bluish-Green before Turning Purple/Black
Mandelin - This one was a weird reaction, had a very Red tinge to it before turning Reddish-Purple, then Black

Just curious what you guys thought of this. I haven't tested much ecstasy so I wouldn't know if this is normal or not. I just see various 'this color means X' stuff, usually referring to the Purple/Black, but wondering if anything more can be read from these reactions based on their initial colors. Thanks.
I'd s3nd that to a lab if possible. I heard PMA / PMMA react red to mandelin... it could be contaminated