• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anal LSD

If the LSD is on blotters and not liquid, will simply plugging the blotters suffice? As opposed to either soaking them in water and syringing it in, or chasing the blotters with a syringe of water.

I'm somewhat curious why people are wanting to plug LSD? I gave you what I'd hypothetically do.... but I would swallow it. Orally active just fine!

I've had hit and miss experiences with taking stuff like MDMA orally (like waiting 2.5 hours to come up, rather than 30 mins on empty stomach if I fast), and sometimes I just could not be fucked fasting. Personal preference.

I've had hit and miss experiences with taking stuff like MDMA orally (like waiting 2.5 hours to come up, rather than 30 mins on empty stomach if I fast), and sometimes I just could not be fucked fasting. Personal preference.

I didn't say MDMA, that is understandable - it's usually dosed at much higher dosages. But LSD? Never thought about doing it.

Are you kidding me ticking??!?!? Plugging is so roxors.... Especially doing it with a big group of friends!